Chapter 6: Always Connected

What? What was Kyle talking about? I tried to convince myself it was a coincidence. But there was no proof that it could be. "Wait...is there any chance your uncle is-..." I said but then Kyle interrupted. "Dead? Yup." I was shocked. "So if your uncle is my dad...then wouldn't that mean we are...cousins?" Me and Kyle said at the exact same time. I couldn't believe it. There's no way me and Kyle are related. "So about the whole...dead Austin thing...I was thinking. If he's dead, but his spirit is possessing the Wii, is there a way we can communicate to him and get him back to me?" I questioned. "Well about that...the Wii is melted. It's messed up and broken down now. But the SD card is still in tact. I'm not sure what happened to it but I know Sam was the last person that had it." Kyle told me. "So should I go talk to Sam?" I asked. "*sigh*...I guess. Let's just say we don't have a good relationship." I was confused but I just told him "uh ok...bye I guess..." to avoid having the conversation being more complicated than it's supposed to. I was looking for Sam when I saw June and decided to talk to her. "Hey your name is June, right?" "Yep. That's me. You are that BlairBot girl. Right?" "People are seriously not gonna stop calling me that huh?- but yeah. Just don't call me that." "Trust me, I know." June said while sighing. "Anyways what did you wanna talk to me about?" "So...yknow your brother Nathan, and his friend Kyle right?" I questioned. "...yes? Sorta. Not really. I haven't really talked to Kyle. I remember seeing him years ago when he was a kid. I also sometimes see him around here. He definitely went through some puberty." June told me while laughing a bit. "All I know is Nathan went to his house once and he came back earlier than he was supposed to. He seemed worried about something so I asked him. He told me not to tell anyone else but he saw something about Kyle's Wii." "Yeah...about that." I said in an awkward voice. "I need to tell you something...personal. I know I may sound insane but just listen." I looked her straight in the eyes. "My dad is...dead...his name was Austin Sanders. Me and your brother's friend have a feeling that my dad could be a ghost possessing the Wii. Not the Mii you heard about though. What was his name? Eteled? Yeah. Not him. There's another one. He was known as the Corrupted Mii. I was thinking that could be him. I honestly don't care how delusional and crazy I sound. I just want to see my dad again." I breathed heavily. "Wow...uh...I understand but...this is a lot to comprehend..." I don't blame June. It would be confusing and terrifying to be in a situation like this. "I know it's weird and scary but I need to go talk to Sam. Yes, Sam the Psycopath I guess. She actually got the Wii after Kyle and saw Eteled." "Wait really? So that's what she was talking about when she said that she was talking to a Mii that day..anyways I'm gonna go talk to her." June said. "Alright. See ya." God I sounded like my dad. I decided to listen in on their conversation. I know...it's creepy to eavesdrop but I just wanted to know what they were gonna talk about. "Hey Sam, I had Blair talking to me about you and my brother's friend with his Wii and that whole thing. I'm kinda confused." June said to Sam. "So basically Blair's dad is-" "the Corrupted Mii. Yes I know but...why did she talk to me about it?" June interrupted Sam. "Probably because you have to do with the whole Wii situation. She told you the truth about Austin because she trusts you to keep it a secret. If you can keep Eteled a secret, you can do the same with Austin's death." Sam stated. "That makes a lot more sense." June replied. "Blair needs to find the Wii's SD card. If she can find it, she gets her dad back. She's asking if you can help her get Austin back." Sam explained. "Me? Help Blair? I mean sure, I can do that." June answered. "That helps her a lot. Thank you. Can you ask Nathan if he could help too?" "Of course I can." June agreed. I couldn't believe it. This is actually working. I'm finally making this work! I might finally see him again...