Chapter 5: The "Coincidence"

"Well it's nice to meet you guys." I said as I shook both their hands. Yeah surprising people still do that. "So what's up? What did you wanna talk to us about?" Kassie asked. "Well the thing is...my dad is...missing." I didn't wanna tell them he was dead because there's no way they would believe me if I told them that he could've been possessing a Wii console they would think I'm insane. I nudged Sam to not tell the truth about how he's dead. She got the point. "I need to find him and I thought you guys could help me." I said to them. "Hmm...alright! That's fine with me. It sounds interesting. I'm in." Kassie said in an exiting tone. "Well I guess helping people is nice...I guess I'm in too." Iris said quietly. Well I guess that makes both of them! The bell rang so we had to get to class. I thought about talking to Kyle but I was hesitant. I decided to look at his behavior. What was he doing. I noticed he was pretty quiet. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He looked like he had something on his mind. Something that he could've been thinking about but can't stop thinking about. He was looking at this girl across the class. She had brown curly short hair and tan skin. Blue eyes and a sage green sweater with a white collar. She wore baggy jeans and black converse. I don't know why he would be looking at her though. He was looking at her in a way that it looks like he was scared about something. Maybe even upset. But I'm not sure. I decided to talk to Kyle after class about not only the issue I'm dealing with but also what was happening during class. "...uh hey Kyle.." I said quietly. I didn't want to make a big deal about it. "Oh hey. Your name is Blair isn't it?" He asked me. "Yeah. I'm guessing a lot of people know my name now. But anyways I wanted to talk to you about something." I told him. When I said that he looked worried like something bad was gonna happen. "...I saw you during class and...I saw you looking at this one girl...why were you looking at her?" I questioned. Kyle sighed. "That girl is June. She is my best friend's sister. His name is Nathan. I moved schools so I don't have to deal with the shitty kids at the old school I went to. I didn't know his sister went here until a few days ago. I'm scared he told June about- nevermind." "No tell me." I said in a serious voice. "I don't want to talk about it." He told me. "Please just tell me-" "I said I don't want to talk about it!!!" He interrupted me. I got closer. "You know you can talk to me about anything, I won't tell anyone. I promise." We stared at each other in silence for a second. "The thing is...when I was little I got a Wii from my dad. When I set it up I saw a Mii on it and his name was Eteled." Haven't I already heard that name before? Eteled? From Sam. I decided not to interrupt and keep listening. "I deleted him and he got mad and got extremely violent and aggressive. I had my friend Nathan come over the next day, June's brother, and he saw Eteled on the mii channel but Eteled was still upset and killed my Mii right in front of both of us. It permanently traumatized me and him. We will never forget about it." I was shocked. Eteled got violent when he got deleted? Honestly I don't blame Eteled. Imagine someone deleting you out of existence. That's a horrifying thing to think about. I also don't blame Kyle either. 2 children watching in horror as they watch a murder take place. That sounds awful. I then looked at him. And I decided to tell him about the situation. "So...my father is...dead...and I talked to Sam about this." I knew I could trust Kyle knowing the fact that he was apart of the whole Wii situation. "You talked to Sam?" He looked upset. "Yeah. I knew she had to do with you in some way. You both had that Wii. And my dad's name was Austin Sanders." Kyle froze as his eyes widened. "Austin?...Sanders?" "Yes?...what about it?" "That's my uncle's exact name..."