Chapter 14: Opened up...to ROT

"...what do you mean? There was another mii than Eteled?" I questioned him concerned. "No. There wasn't I- I was messing up my words.." he was definitely lying. I could tell by his voice and facial expression. "C'mon, you're acting like I just met you. I told you I was a robot. That takes some courage, so stop being a puss boy." I said sternly. "Fine." He sighed. "I went to Thorn's house since they're my friend. When I was there we played on Thorn's Wii. The Mii that Thorn was playing as was named Star. It started acting...weird." Weird? What does Kyle mean by that. "At some point the Mii just stopped acting on the commands Thorn put in and just...stopped moving, staring at the screen with a creepy smile that looked really eerie and way too human like." I was stunned. My head was hurting. It felt like my head was banging on a brick wall. I couldn't say a word. "I left Thorn cuz of all of the stuff going on since it reminded me too much of Eteled. That painful memory that would never leave my mind. It always follows me. No matter what. I can't even talk to my friends without them bringing it up. I eventually came back. When I came back, Thorn had their feet on the couch, shaking, gripping the back of the couch, and the Wii was on the ground and unplugged as if it had been thrown from the plug. I had to just leave and go home at that point." I was shocked. Even if Kyle was such a dumbass, I felt sorta bad for him. I mean, all this happening. Only to one kid. I also felt bad for Thorn. "...woah...this is a lot to take in." I said. "Yeah, pretty much. I dealt with that and Eteled. I wouldn't be surprised if this same situation happens again. The memory always comes back differently." He told me. "I know. Y'know I actually do listen to ya. Even though you can sometimes be such a fucking idiot, I care about you. I mean, ya treat me like a sister. Man, you could tell me something stupid that other people would think you're delusional and insane, but I'd trust you." I said trying to make him feel a bit better. "Damn...I..I would've never thought you would say that in my entire life." He told me with slight sarcasm. "Yeah...it felt weird saying that...eugh.." I said jokingly. "Anyways, should I tell everyone else about this, y'know about Thorn?" I asked Kyle. "If that's the best way to go." He replied. "Do any of you guys know Thorn?" I shouted. "I mean not really, Iris sometimes talks about seeing them." Kassie stated. "uhh- yeah...I saw them around at school a few times..." Iris said quietly like she usually does. "Yeah, I heard Nathan talk to me about them." June said. "I'm not sure, the name sounds familiar though." Alona implied. "Yeah I mean when me and Kyle hung out I saw them sometimes." Nathan explained. "Well I guess since you all at least know a bit about them, let me explain why I'm asking. They're Kyle's friend and me and Kyle were thinking if maybe they can help us with the whole situation." I said. "Well...how do we know if we should trust them?...do they know about that whole Eteled mii you guys were talking about?..." Iris mentioned. "So you were eavesdropping?" Kyle asked jokingly. "What?! N-no!!...I-I just overheard what you and Blair were talking about..." Iris tried to justify the fact she was listening to our conversation. Not that it bothered me but I guess Kyle just wanted to tease her. "Sounds like eavesdropping to me." Kyle said. "Just leave her alone, jackass." I told him. "Pfft fine whatever.." he said rolling his eyes. "Anyways yeah Iris so about that basically this whole thing happened where it was like Eteled except it was this Mii named Star and started acting weird Kyle got reminded of Eteled and left cuz he got traumatized by something like this or whatever and that's basically it." I explained out of breathe from talking so fast. "I mean it's fine with me." Kassie replied. "It's ok with me." Alona nodded. "Whatever you guys think." June and Nathan said together. "D-definitely fine with me." Sam said with her face still extremely red with an awkward smile. "Well that's everyone. Iris?" I asked her. "...I...I'm not sure about this..." She muttered quietly. "Iris, calm down. It's gonna be fine. I promise." Kassie assured her. "Ok then...it's fine...I guess..." Iris agreed. "Now that's everyone."