Necessary Author's Note! Sorry Guys, I Know These Are So Annoying

Hey guys! I hope you liked the story so far, and I'm sorry I'm lagging a bit behind on updates. I'll try to get back to normal schedule soon; just so much schoolwork! Don't worry though, my spring break is coming up next week and I'll be sure to add a lot of new chapters then! Although, knowing my school, they'll probably have 10 tests and projects due the first day back...

Anyway, to business! I have some ideas and I want to know what you guys like and approve of! These are really important regarding the outcome/plot of the story so make sure to vote!

- A little tidbit of Magnus, Alex, and Sam coming to visit (Norse, Magnus Chase series)

- Sadie and Carter Kane, Zia Rashid, and Walt/Anubis (Egyptian, Kane Chronicles) getting mixed into the whole possessed god fiasco; execrating Voldemort's soul because you can't kill him normally without killing the god whose body he's stolen

- A Ravenclaw or Slytherin (vote which house) trying to interfere with a canon ship (vote which ship: Percabeth, Caleo, Frazel, Solangelo, Shelper, etc)

- Prophecy? (vote yes or no) I've been avoiding writing a prophecy because honestly, they're kinda hard to write. Rick Riordan's prophecies are fantastic, but most people (I'm not eager to find out if it's me) go to great lengths to make things rhyme. I am a perfectionist, so I'm pretty worried if I publish something bad in the slightest. Also, it might be a hindrance because I'm still not really sure about the plot (heheh, just writing whatever comes to mind). However, if enough people vote, I'll give it a shot!

That's all! I'm just going to leave you with one last thought:

Okay, okay. Ignore the lines about praise, because maybe that's how you express your thoughts or feelings (I know that's how I do) and focus on the main idea; we writers love to hear your thoughts! I love to read comments and hear/read (lol) people's ideas or initial feelings about parts or the whole story in particular (anything)! Please, please comment and share your thoughts!

Thank you so much @Zomygosh for commenting on many chapters of my story! It means so much to me and I enjoy reading them; whether it makes me rethink something I wrote, or just laugh!

Everyone who has supported me on this journey so far, I cannot find the words to thank you. It truly touches my heart. I can only hope you are enjoying this story! Here's everyone who has provided encouragement in any way; voted, commented, added my story to a reading list, or just chatted with me (though you probably won't bother reading this whole list, it's here for you to look at):

Zomygosh

notpocketsage

NoyalBabu

Demigod_in_disguise8

DohaMadani

AkiraAnubis

AkiridianGodGirl

FireStorm009

laneystar18

APERSONONTHEWORLD

PJOHPfanDisha

richterwriter

KinNguyt0

Priest_of_Conbeke

TheMrBright

crystalteatime

Dragie12

MatchaFroggy119

Okay, just wow. Looking back at this list, I cannot believe how many people are on here. And I would thank you all again, but I think I did that a lot already and I don't want to bore you! 😅

Have a great day everyone, and don't forget to vote! Also, please share your own ideas if you have any; maybe the plot could take an entirely different turn! More minds are better than one! The quote goes something like that, I think (lol).