We Really Stink (Percy's Perspective)

(You guys can see that I now have 27 votes! That's amazing, and I am absolutely ecstatic! These votes are due to four engaged readers:

1. @KinNguyt0 voted again on the chapter "Some Training, A God Visits, All In All A Normal Day (Nico's Perspective). He or she has been my first two votes! Thank you again!

2. @richterwriter, who voted on the intro and commented that the story was really good (Thank you so much)! She or he's writing their own books, which are fantastic; I suggest you read them! They're very descriptive and creative, which is remarkable as English is he or she's second language.

3. @PJOHPfanDisha who voted on the previous chapter, "One Evil Grandpas, Two Evil Grandpas... Wait, That's All (Harry's Perspective)." Thank you for showing your support!

4. And last but definitely not least is @Demigod_in_disguise8! He or she has voted on literally every single chapter and has given me really high praise (which I'm sure is over-exaggerated lol). They've also followed me! This shows so much support and I just don't know how to thank them! Btw, they've also started their own novel which is also very detailed; another story I recommend!

Enjoy!)

"What do you think he wants from me?"

"For you to join him, obviously," Annabeth answered. She jabbed at my side, but I dodged. I feinted to the right and then attacked her left side, but she wasn't fooled. Her dagger met Riptide. The weapons trembled as we both tried to overpower each other. Annabeth was the first to make a move, sliding to the right and removing her dagger so that Riptide swept through empty air.

"Won't he-" I began, but we both froze as soon as we heard the footsteps. But they weren't footsteps. They fell slightly differently. The thing's gait was mismatched and heavy. Then we saw them. Hellhounds.

They weren't tame. Viciously growling, they scanned the area and tensed as their eyes fell upon us. They didn't hesitate; roaring in fury, they attacked. Seven sets of feet thumped the ground, running at us.

"I'll take the left!" I called, and Riptide slashed through the hellhound in the middle. That enraged the group even more. They all rushed at me, Annabeth following and stabbing a hellhound in the back.

"Or I'll take them all?" I reflected. They were all focused on me, and as I slashed, stabbed, and rolled, all that was left of the brutal dogs, in a few seconds, was gold dust littering the ground like a festive party. I blew some dust off Riptide.

"You didn't even leave any for me." Annabeth lunged at me with her dagger and we resumed our spar like nothing had happened.

"Hey, you two! Come inside!" I turned to find Leo calling to us, motioning for us to come. He disappeared back inside the castle.

"Alright then, we should-" I looked down at the dagger poised at my neck, my attacker hidden from behind. "Okay, that's not fair," I complained.

"It was fair and square, Seaweed Brain. You got distracted." Annabeth retorted. "You lose." She announced triumphantly. I sighed and nodded. The dagger was removed from my throat and we walked back to the castle, hand in hand.

"You think it could be Ares?" I asked, continuing our original conversation.

"Honestly, it might be. He got tricked and used by Kronos. He's impulsive and loves war. It's a high probability." Annabeth answered. "But then again, it's always the ones we don't expect."

"Yeah." I nodded.

"But we can't use that as a basis, so Ares is a valid suspect."

"And technically Zeus could be too," I added. Annabeth thought for a moment, then nodded in resignation.