Hermione Is At a Loss For Words- Can You Believe It?! (Percy's Perspective)

I had to stifle laughter as I saw the look on Hermione's face.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Um- uh-" Harry stuttered. Hermione looked over my shoulder into the room.

"Hey, how come all of you are here? Aren't you supposed to be in your own dorms, in different houses?" Hermione changed the subject. Nico pushed past me.

"Is that any of your business?" He quipped. Hermione gaped, clearly at a loss for words. "Besides, you didn't answer our question." Harry seemed to have regained his wits.

"We don't have to!" Harry cut in. "You," He pulled out his wand and pointed it at me, "Are a Death Eater! And all of your friends probably are too! She's," He moved his wand to Piper, who was behind me, "in Slytherin!" Most of the group had to suppress giggles hearing the words 'Death Eater'.

"What's so funny?" Harry demanded, almost causing Thalia to break down in laughter. "I could report you all right now!" Annabeth fought her way in front of me.

"What makes you believe he's a... Death Eater?" She asked, surprisingly calm. But then again, this was my Wise Girl we were talking about. "And what's wrong with being in Slytherin? Piper clearly was placed in Slytherin due to her ambition and determination, which are good traits. Additionally, the Sorting Hat declared that Slytherin was a good house to be in. Drop your idiotic, biased rivalry."

Harry clearly had no words to say to that, so Hermione helped him out.

"Jackson has a tattoo on his arm like the Death Eaters have. Show it to us if you're not one."

"What gives you permission to demand-" Thalia intervened, clearly irritated now, but Annabeth shut her up with a glare. She grabbed my arm, held it out for them to see, and pulled up the sleeve of my shirt. For a moment, everyone looked in astonishment at my SPQR tattoo.

"Oh- um- wait-" Ron could not get his words out. Thalia saved them the embarrassment. She reached out for the door handle, and we all backed up just in time for her to slam the door shut.

We all turned. Standing there in all her glory, black hair falling over her shoulders, contrasting with her elegant green dress, was Hecate.

We all bowed, except for Thalia. Hecate glared at her, but she held her ground.

"I bow to no one but My Lady." Hecate glared for a little longer, then sighed and sat down on my bed.

"We have much to discuss."