Special Edition: Demigods Meet Real-Life Fangirls (Percy's Perspective)

(Hey guys! To clear some confusion up, I will be explaining this chapter. What happens in this chapter is what would happen if two Rick Riordan fangirls from real life suddenly appeared in Camp Half-Blood, in the real series! Hazel, Frank, Thalia, and Reyna happen to be visiting there at the same time. The characters won't have any memory of it after the chapter, because this is a what-if story edition. Enjoy!)

Trigger warning: F0urth w*ll bre*k

Thalia had her bow and arrow nocked and pointed to the girls' heads' within a second.

"How did you infiltrate-" She began, but Hazel stepped forward and interrupted. 

"Are you a demigod?" She asked. The two girls stared. They suddenly started swiveling their heads quickly, as if they couldn't get enough of the non-existent scenery. This action startled Nico, who now also had his sword out and ready.

"Are you... demigods?" One of them asked in an awed whisper. Two girls appear out of nowhere in the middle of Camp Half-Blood and don't know about demigods? Before any of us had any time to react, both girls started jumping up and down excitedly.

"We're such huge fans!" One yelled, her straight black hair coming loose from her ponytail.

"We know all about you!" The other said.

"Hold up," Reyna interfered, "We don't know who you are."

"We're from the real world!" The one with the blonde curls informed us. Reyna frowned.

"So this isn't the real world?" Reyna asked skeptically.

"Well..." the girls looked at each other. "Not sure. But where we come from, there are books about you. And they're supposedly fantasy." The demigods stared at each other. My mind was reeling.

"But let's just say you're real!" The one with the straight black hair assured us. "I mean, you're here now, right?" Annabeth and I looked at each other and shrugged. The thought that we weren't real was too much for us to handle. We'd have to stick to the reassurance that we were real in order for our brains to not explode.

The other demigods had apparently come to the same conclusion, for Thalia was again pointing her bow at the girls.

"Why are you here?" She asked. The girls looked bewildered.

"I... actually don't know." One offered. We looked at each other for a moment. Then Leo jumped in.

"Well?" he demanded. "Tell us what you know!" 

"About... what?" the girls glanced at each other apprehensively.

"About us!" The girls brightened up immediately. They proceeded to explain almost everything about us while we listened, enraptured. Then they began to explain how we were viewed in their world. When they got to the ship names, Annabeth spoke for the first time in about an hour.

"Ship names?" She asked skeptically.

"Yeah!" A girl answered. "For instance, you and Percy are called Percabeth, and Nico and Will are called Solangelo!" Nico blushed, and Will pulled him closer. Percy pecked Annabeth's cheek.

"Actually," the other girl added thoughtfully, "Percy has ship names with almost everyone." Annabeth straightened up immediately.

"What?"

"Yeah, everyone loves Percy. He's shipped with Thalia as Peralia, shipped with Nico as Perico, and even with Artemis as Pertemis!"

"What?" Thalia jumped up, horrified. "You people are crazy!" Thalia pulled out a dagger. Annabeth looked furious.

"Well," the other girl looked scared, "they don't actually ship those. They're just names. They aren't canon."

"What's canon?" I asked.

"Real," she answered. Thalia was still enraged. She stormed off.

"But still," the other girl gave her a look that said shut up, but the girl kept going, "there are Pertemis, Thanico, and other stories on Wattpad." Annabeth was giving the girl her best murderous glare. The girl literally curled up and shrank.

"Well," Hazel jumped in, "I think we are just going to ignore that! Right, girls?" She glared at the girls, who fearfully nodded.

"Yup. Mhm." They murmured assent.

"But," Leo jumped in, "Percy's name is really compatible with others. There's like Perzel, Perank, Perleo..." The whole group glared at him. "I mean, of course, not that anyone would ship that!"

Annabeth sighed. One girl started to giggle.

"What?" I asked. She suddenly looked nervous.

"Well... I don't ship this, but I was trying to find a name that Percy's name didn't work with. And... well, Will."

"What?"

"I'm just saying I tried combining your name with Will and it didn't work. At all."

"Of course not." Nico spat. Will pulled him closer.

"For example," the girl was on a roll now, "the first ship name I came up with was Pill!"

"Because if you ship Pill, you must be on pills!" Leo intervened. He looked at us. "As in drugs." he clarified.

"Yeah!" the girl seemed excited now, but her friend was wincing, probably thinking we would get angry. However, we understood the gist now. "And the second name I came up with was Perill!"

"Because if you say you ship Perill, you are in peril!" Leo almost yelled. We rolled our eyes, but Annabeth was smirking.

"And then, I tried to switch the names around and I got Willcy!"

"Because when an adult says, Willcy, it means NEVER!" Leo bounced on his toes, then looked over at us. "As in we'll see." He confirmed.

"We get it, Leo." Piper smiled. "But that's a bit of a stretch." She told him. Leo shrugged.

"Then," the girl seemed eager to share her last name, "I decided to try the last names as in the ship name Solangelo! And I got... Jackace!"

"Because if you ship Jackace, you're a jackass!" Leo squealed. Even Reyna had to smile at that one. Then a white swirl, like a snowstorm, started to surround the girls.

"What's happening?" I stepped back.

"I think we're out of time!" The girl's voice was muffled.

"What are your names, at least?" Hazel's voice was barely heard over the rumbling underneath the girls' feet. One of them started to answer.

"It's-" they vanished.

(As I mentioned in the beginning, the characters have no memory of this. Also, I wanted to acknowledge that this is really really bad but I desperately wanted to share my findings about the silly ship names for Percy x Will! I was just trying to see what names the name 'Percy' was compatible with, and stumbled upon these hilarious ship names when I tried to combine Percy and Will. Again, I DO NOT SHIP PERCY X WILL AND WHOEVER DOES IS A MANIAC. Thank you, and I hope at least some people enjoy reading this horrible short story.)