Good News: Easy Battle. Bad News: Bad News. (Percy's Perspective)

(Shoutout to 

1. DohaMadani for commenting on the last chapter! Remember, I love to read all your comments!

2. @Demigod_in_diguise8 for voting on the last chapter!

3. @AkiridianGodGirl for voting on a few chapters!

4. @FireStorm009 for voting on the last chapter! Thank you all so much, new readers and old readers alike!

Also guys, I didn't open Q&A for no reason! I'm still waiting on questions 😞

Enjoy!)

Riddle looked very young. Twenty-four or twenty-five at most. He was dressed in a suit with a green tie. His hair was slicked back. I bit back a groan of frustration; he had changed shape to keep a secret which god he was possessing. Riddle flicked his fingers and my friends and I flew backward as if hit by an invisible force. He threw his head back and chortled cruelly.

"Yes," he smirked smugly, examining his nails, "this godly form strengthens my powers, allowing me to conduct magic without a wand. Useful, isn't it?" He flicked his wrist again, and the demigods, Calypso, and I flipped upside down and began to levitate in the air.

"A shame, really..." He rotated his wrist and I, singled out, turned slowly in the air. "We could've worked together. We would be unstoppable, you and I." He laughed harshly.

"But now I already am." Riddle waved his hand. I began to do a gymnastics routine hovering in the air; flips, cartwheels, and even a huge somersault, much to his amusement.

Suddenly, Hazel dropped free of the floating spell and charged Riddle, her spatha raised; but Riddle just snapped his finger lazily and propelled Hazel in the air again. Her cavalry sword fell to the ground. I wondered how Hazel had broken the magic, then realized she probably had more control of these types of things, being Hecate's protégé and all that. So that was how she excelled in all our classes.

Then, unexpectedly, we all dropped to the ground. Riddle smiled grotesquely.

"So you want to fight me? Let's see what you can do." He beckoned us. Unsure, the demigods, Calypso, and I glanced at each other and began to approach Riddle tentatively, cautiously. If he saw any threat, he could do anything he wanted to us. The only reason we had lived this long was his enormous ego.

Then a lot of things happened at once. Thalia nocked two arrows and let them fly at Riddle's head. A white-hot laser beam of fire erupted from Leo's outstretched hands, aiming for Riddle's chest. A crowd of skeletons rose out of the ground around Tom Riddle, lumbering towards him and pinning his arms to the side. A whoosh of wind caused Riddle to topple right into a waiting skeleton's arms.

However, things went wrong quickly.  The bunch of skeletons blocked the line of flame headed for Riddle. Inside of hitting the intended target, the blaze began to annihilate the skeletons. Leo shut it off quickly.

The wind that Calypso had sent for Riddle had hit Thalia's arrows on the way, causing them to go awry and fly into the forest.  Meanwhile, after summoning the horde of skeletons, Nico had lost his footing and stumbled into Will. Both fell to the ground. Riddle wrested himself free of the skeleton's grip and waved his right arm. The skeletons crumbled to the ground, now nothing but inanimate bones. He grinned wickedly.

"Is that all you can do?" He tried to sound confident, but I could tell he was shaken. Whatever he had been expecting, it was not the sudden attack. Frank morphed into a ferocious black puma and charged. Riddle began to raise his hands, but Piper yelled,