Chapter 1 --- Heartbreak

(TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ This chapter contains RAPE)

"I tried to make a woman out of you but you'll never be anything but a god d@mn Wh0re," he shouted as he stuffed his male parts into the jeans he had just snatched on over his legs. He yanked the fly closed and grabbed his T-shirt off the floor.

Cramming his arms into the sleeves, he yanked it over his head, dragging it down to cover his torso. "They're right about you. You're the queen of glaciers." He dropped into a chair and pulled his shoes onto his feet without bothering to lace them.

Picking up his socks, he stood and jammed them into his pocket, then raked his fingers through his hair and continued his rant. "You're unbelievable! For three months I've danced around trying to get inside that frigid heart of yours. What a waste of time!"

He stomped down the hall. The front door opened and he yelled, "Fvcking wh0re" Then he was gone.

That's me, the fvcking wh0re. I wasn't always that way. Once I was sweet and silly and full of life. I had a young girl's idealism and a young girl's ability to love, but I'm not a young girl anymore.

Things happen that can change a person forever; things that can destroy all that is human in a personality, leaving behind a cold, heartless bltch.

I used to think I was tough, but then I realized I wasn't. I was fragile and I wore thick fucking armor. And I hurt people so they couldn't hurt me. And I thought that was what being tough was, but it isn't.

Is it so much to ask that a man just give me what I need and not expect more than that in return? We made love. That should have been enough but he had to throw emotion into the mix.

He wants to order the invitations and plan our future together when all I wanted was s3x; thus his hasty departure in the middle of a rainy night. I knew that I would never see him again.

At that point I decided that I would never allow anymore men into my life.

Memories of the past often come back to haunt me, usually when a moment like this occurs.

How I hate those memories. Loss of trust to deception and betrayal can be detrimental to the female soul. Some of us never quite fully recover. And some of us never recover at all.

and that would probably me on the latter.

Bltch

Slvt

C0ck- Sucker

Wh0re

Skank

Vixen

H0e

Sl@g

Snake

W3nch

Bimbo

Cvnt

Haliparot

Pvta

Malandi

Maldita

That's what they always label me. The feeling is like you're holding those label right in front of my forehead. It was something that I've gotten used to .. Almost.