Preface

When Bad girls fall in love

Copyright © 2013 by tonguetiedbabe

Cover Designed by Ursmileismine

This is an adult romance novel and contains explicit love scenes and mature language. Also contains language not suitable for younger audience and rape. It is intended for readers over the age of eighteen

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, brands, media, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. The author acknowledges the trademarked status and trademark owners of various products referenced in this work of fiction, which have been used without permission. The publication/use of these trademarks is not authorized, associated with, or sponsored by the trademark owners.

Without limiting the rights under copyright reserved above, no part of this work may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form, or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without the prior written permission of the above author of this book.

Background :

This is not a "typical love story". This is an all-consuming, soul-crushing, tear-your-heart-into-pieces story. It's intense, gritty and raw, dark and disturbing, and It grows as it develops—with hurt, sacrifice, and heartache—over the span of a lifetime. Some of you gave good feedbacks on "Meg Toledo"'s character from A night with Mr. Arrogant, I decided to move the spotlight to her this time around. If you happen to read A night with Mr. Arrogant or The Runaway Bride you'll have a sneak peek on what kind of character Meg has. I've been trying to develop a main protagonist with a strong persona.. So this is my first attempt for such. Criticisms are welcome so long as you know how to deliver it, I usually get pissed with whiny demands for updates but .. I'll try my best to hold my patience longer.

Thank you!