Chapter 8: The Night Before The Fall Of Edalbire Part 2

In the King's throne room, the figure on the monitor and The King are both arguing so loud, that if some were that high up on the outside, they'd be able to hear what they're arguing about.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOUR LAB RAT IS!?!!?"

"EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS, I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE FUCK HE'S GONE!!!!"

"DO YOU EVEN REALISE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS?!?!?! IF HE GETS BACK TO THE REBELLION, YOU'RE COMPLETELY FUCKED!!!!"

"YES, I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE IMPLICATIONS ARE, I'VE ALSO RULED THIS COUNTRY LONGER THAN YOU'VE BEEN THE LEADER OF CHAOS CRUSADERS SO I THINK I KNOW A FAIR BIT MORE THAN YOU!!!"

"OI, DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LOW-LIFE, THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT DEAD YET IS CAUSE I STILL NEED YOU!!!"

"THAT IS BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT PURGE!!!!"

"OH YEAH? WANNA SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THE REBELLION'S UPCOMING PLANS ON YOUR OWN?!?!?!?!"

And with that, the figure, known only as Purge turns off their monitor, thus making Seth lose signal to them, he is very pissed, especially due to the rebellion taking down nearly all of his bases and factories, as well as the whole country being on edge thanks to the actions by the rebellion.

Not all was lost, he still has one more factory left, however, due to it being the final one, tensions are very high right now and it's painfully obvious that he is stressed.

Not in his wildest dreams did he expect the rebellion to do this much damage to him; not when he had human guards/soldiers and still not with the robot ones.

Alongside those as well, his lab rat has also gone missing, leaving him with many semi-complete weapons and only a handful of finished ones, including the SSWD: Sonic Soundwave Disrupter.

However, one question that played on his mind over and over and over again is: 'Just how did he escape? He shouldn't have been able to, one step outside this castle and he's dog food and yet...there aren't any body parts anywhere near it.'

He paced up and down the throne room until one of his robots entered the room.

"SIR, ONE OF US CAME BACK FROM PATROL AND FOUND OUT THAT THE REBELLION PLANS TO LAUNCH AN ATTACK ON THE FINAL FACTORY TONIGHT!"

"Why am I not surprised?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO DO?"

"Stand your ground."

"ARE YOU SURE SIR?"

"Yes, I am sure, what are you growing some sort of soul now?"

"NO, THE GUN-100 SERIES DOES NOT HAVE SOULS, UNLIKE OUR INFERIOR 200 SERIES COUNTERPARTS"

"Good, I don't expect you to grow any morals or soul."

"I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF EVER DOING SO."

"Good, now, activate that final factory's systems, keep it unguarded and at 20:00 tonight, turn it off and send all the newly made robots to me, along with every robot currently out on patrol, tomorrow..."

"....We KILL the Blood Renegades, HOWEVER, you MUST bring their leader to me alive, I want to kill them myself."

"ROGER THAT SIR! RESUMING PATROL NOW!"

The robot leaves the room, leaving The King back on his own again, however, the figure from before comes back.

"Heh, you really should learn how to mute yourself."

He growls very audibly, almost like a wild animal about to go after its prey.

"Temper, temper, I know you're pissed with me and quite frankly, I'm pissed with you as well but hey, we do need to work as a team, sooooooooo, yeah."