Judgement Day: 06:00-12:00

In the throne room, Seth is looking outside the window, seeing his robots fighting rebels from the front, completely unaware that there are already quite a few rebels inside the castle, while watching however, one of the robots comes into the throne room.

"SIR, WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT A TON OF REBELS HAVE MADE THEIR WAY INSIDE THE CASTLE!"

He turns around, clearly enraged after hearing that.

"WHAT!?!?!? DIDN'T I SAY FOR YOU TO KILL ANY REBELS YOU SEE!??!!?"

"YES YOU DID, HOWEVER, WE DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY CAME IN UNTIL WE CHECKED THE SECURITY SYSTEM."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE STATIONED OUTSIDE ANY POSSIBLE AREAS WHERE THEY COULD BREAK IN, THE ONLY ONES ACTUALLY TRYING TO TAKE OUT THE REBELLION ARE THE ONES AT THE FRONT!!!"

"YES SIR!"

He takes a few deep breaths to calm down, after which, he shows a picture of Hockface.

"Find the rebels and kill them, if you see this one however, bring them to me."

"UNDERSTOOD SIR"

The robot leaves the throne room and Seth starts thinking to himself as the sun starts rising.

He looks to the ground outside and he can see both corpses of dead rebels and broken parts of robots, he knew that there would be dead soldiers on his side.

'Just you wait Blood Renegades, tonight, you all will...DIE!"

Meanwhile back in the hallway, the rebels that broke in are currently planning.

"Right, seeing as we're basically one team now, should we split into two or three groups."

Gasmask responds.

"I'd say three groups, it allows us to cover more ground."

"Roger, roger"

The rebels start to split up into three groups, however before they can, from all directions, they're greeted by waves of Seth's robots running down with some having a gun in place of a hand and others having swords.

Left right and centre, the sounds of steel swords going through skin, gunshots making contact with both metal and flesh, metal falling on the floor from the robots that are destroyed and the bodies of rebels that are killed during this fight.

Soon after, they can thin out the robot's ranks and the ones still alive keep to the split-up plan after very quickly paying their respects to their fallen comrades.

Meanwhile back in the strategy room, Vetry is assisting the others and talking to Gothboy's team via a wireless communicator.

"You lot, listen to us and listen very carefully, Any second now, there's going to be robots coming at you from all sides, you WILL need to think of a plan to be able to get out of this."

"Gotcha, Vetty."

"..."

Stopwatch speaks via the communicator.

"I can be of vital help here, when I was a guard I saw these robots starting to be made and a potential weak spot, I can hack into them from here to expose it but you are only going to have one chance to destroy them."

"Stopwatch, can they be destroyed by splash damage?"

"No, somehow that shit for brains managed to make them completely splash proof."

"...Purge."

"...oh no...oh no....oh no oh no, this is bad, this is like, really, really, really bad."