Chapter 2

Upon Seonghwa's return with Wooyoung, Wooyoung is immediately taken to his office.

Sh-"Sit down"

Wooyoung obliges and sits down opposite of Seonghwa and the atmosphere at the very moment is a bit tense to put it nicely.

Sh-"Thank you for cooperating with me on your way here"

W-"......Your Welcome?"

Sh-"Anyway, my name is Park Seonghwa and I am the head of the Ateez mafia"

*Awkward silence*

Sh-"As i was saying my name is Park Seonghwa and the person you witnessed being murdered was a very close friend and ally of ours his name was Jeon Jungkook cousin to Yunho and the person you witnessed killing him was Lee Minho from-"

W-"Stray Kids, I know about them and you, a lot of the criminally insane who i spoke to worked with you or had knowledge of you"

Sh-"Ok so then I can assume you know why i saved you then and why i bought you here?"

W-"Nope, not a clue"

Sh-"Well then, i bought you here because i would like you a part of our team because of your skills, i want you to analyse our enemies and i know you used to work with littles, so i want you to stay and work for me as well as help me"

W-"And what if i refuse?"

Sh-"Then i will have to kill you"

Wooyoung thinks long and hard about the offer ( it literally takes like 10mins) given to him which doesn't take long for him to decide which surprises Seonghwa with his quickish answer.

W-"Y'know i gotta say, your in luck, i am literally out of a job and a home so i basically have nothing to do so i will take it"

Seonghwa's eyes widen in response then they reoax and he replies " ok, well then, i will tell Yeosang to give you a tour, show you to your room and tell you all the information on what goes on in this place"

W-"Not everything right, cos i do have knowledge cos y'know criminals, just tell me the rules and the people with their personalities and y'know the simple stuff"

Upon hearing Wooyoung's answer Seonghwa just stares at him with a shocked/confused expression but agrees non-the-less "Alright whatever, i got to go and help Mingi out so i will just leave you with Yeosang."

Upon hearing his name, Yeosang barges in through the door, "What's up motherfuckers, i heard my name being summoned", Seonghwa just roles his eyer at his remark and tells him what to do with Wooyoung.