Chapter 17

Third person PoV:

Joongie today was completely depressed and everything the members of Ateez did to try make him happy went to no avail as Joongie was still depressed.

Yunho's PoV:

"Joongie what's wrong?" I ask Joongie in a warm manner, he doesn't answer me, all he just does is just stare at me with puppy dog eyes, I coo at him and pick him up and hold him close to my chest, he then started to suck on my neck.

"Ah ah, here's your paci baby, guys I think he might be hungry"

Sh-"I will go and make him some food then"

"What about us?" I roll my eyes at WooSan's complaining.

"Make your own food" I laugh at Seonghwa's antics.

Once Seonghwa came back with Joongie's food and a warm bottle of chocolate milk, I then started to feed Joongie, however he refused to eat the food so I tried to give him his bottle and in my delight, he drank it, I then handed him over to Yeosang seeing as he was looking at him.

Yeosang's PoV:

Yunho handed  Joongie over to me as he was looking over at me I then held him close to my chest, he then starts to suck on my shoulder on the bone near my neck I then see Wooyoung looking at me with wide eyes.

"What is it Woo?"

He then walks over to me and whispers in my ear "He wants to be breastfed"

My eyes widen at what he says, I then take Joongie upstairs and to his nursery I then sit down on to the rocking chair I then pluck him off of my neck and take off my top, he then immediately latches on to my nipple and suckles on it.

After an hour my right nipple starts to hurt so I pluck him off it, he whines at that action so I turn him round and he latches on to my left nipple, I look down to see that Joongie has fallen asleep so I get up and lay him down in his crib he whines at the loss of contact so I get his paci and place it in his mouth he is still whining so I tuck him in his bed but he is still whining, so I end up getting in with him and he immediately stops whining, I roll my eyes fondly and I snuggle with him and he latches himself on to me and we fall asleep together.