Chapter 19

Author PoV:

Joongie was all better which meant Joongie could go back to being Ateez's resident brat. Today he was 2 years old and decided he wanted to run away from his caregivers today. ( honestly  I am surprised they don't have grey hairs yet as it feels like he is giving them grey hairs)

Yeosang's PoV:

Today Joongie decided to play hide and seek (with a twist) whicb mostly consisted of chasing him around the house. Today me and Yunho were on Joongie duty today whilst the rest were busy with work and with Joongie's game of cat and mouse we were getting nowhere as the little devil is very cheeky (and sneaky).

I was tired as we had been searching sine morning and we still couldn't find Joongie.

"Aish, where is that child?" I asked Yunho.

"I don't know, honestly where does he get that much energy from?"

"I don't know, but I'm soo tired"

"Same"

Suddenly we heard giggles coming from Seonghwa's bedroom. I immediately went to Seonghwa's room with Yunho in toe, there we saw a figure inder Seonghwa's covers with a sound coming from underneath it. I then crept up with Yunho and pulled off the covers whilst Yunho grabbed Joongie.

"Yess, finally we can relax" I sighed in relief.

"Uhm, Yeosang"

"Hmmm"

"He needs a change"

Yunho's PoV:

Once I said that Yeosang ran off and left me to change Joongie, I rolled my eyes at that.

"Papi, pu' me dow' "

I ignored his protests to put him down and headed to the changing room. Once I arrived there I placed him down on to the changing table and changed him all whilst he was squirming trying to get away, though he was unsuccessful.

Once I was finished, I picked him up and we went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Is someone a little hungry after their eventful day?"

"Ye"

"And what would he like to eat?"

"Papetti (spaghetti)"

"Spaghetti it is then"

After our lunch it was a relaxing day for us and we were tired