Chapter 16

S-San
Sh- Seonghwa

Third person PoV:

Today started off as a every normal monday they had with Joongie in littlespace, however the morning was not going the way they thought it was because when Joongie woke up, he climbed out of his crib and went into the kitchen and destroyed it, it then travelled to other rooms as well, to be honest it was a surprise at what he could do at the age of 1 and a half honestly this baby was a danger, first it started in the kitchen then the mess migrated around the house except from the bedrooms and the bathrooms, kind of. Then Joongie webt in to Seonghwa's room and sat on the floor in silence staring at him.

Everyone soon awoke to people breaking in and basically getting destroyed by the mess Joongie made (bruh Joongie's smart or a mind reader idk), everyone apart from Seonghwa went down to see that it was Stray kids and a dirty house. Seonghwa on the other hand woke up to the noise Stray kids made only to find a dirty Joongie on the floor looking at him ever so innocently.

"Thank you for the mess you made Joongie but now you need a wash and some clean clothes"

"*whining*Paci" Seonghwa give him his paci and the headed to the bathroom and started running a bath.

Once everything including Joongie was cleaned and Stray kids were dealt with, Seonghwa came down with a now clean Joongie on his hip.

S-"So what will his punishment be?" San asked.

Sh-"I don't think he will need one seeing as his mess benefited us"

After hearing what Seonghwa said everyone seemed to agree with him seeing as Joongie's mess did stop Stray kids from proceeding with whatever plan they had going on in their heads.

"Alright, WooSan, I would like for you to question Bangchan, Changbin and Lee Know whilst JongSang will question Jisung, Felix and Seungmin which leaves Yungi with Hynjin and I.N and I'll watch Joongie"

Seonghwa's PoV:

They all went to go and question Stray kids I stayed with Joongie and snickered at them.

"Poor motherfuckers, ok Joongie what should we do?" He pointed at the tv "You wanna watch tv?"
He nodded, so we watched tv until it was time for his nap time.