Chapter 8

Hongjoong's PoV:

Today I woke up out of littlespace which is very rare for me as i'm like in littlespace like all the time there is a reason as to why i'm in littlespace all the time and tbh the only people who know is my group and I don't really want people to know (hehe I too lazy to write an explanation).

I got up then headed to the bathroom to get a shower, once I got a shower I headed downstairs for breakfast, I see  Seonghwa in the kitchen and I immediately turn away from the kitchen.

I hear people coming down the stairs and hear a deep voice which belongs to Mingi.

"Hey Joongie" I just ignore him and decide to go out, so I go upstairs to grab some of Seonghwa's money (which is just his entire wallet) then head out of the door to go out and get some breakfast. I know Seonghwa is gonna be pissed I took his wallet but I don't really care.

Mingi's PoV:

I said hello to Joongie and he just ignored me, I saw him go upstairs then come back downstairs and headed straight to the door and left. I was baffled at his behaviour and I know i'm not the only one baffled, everyone else is as well.

"Who was that?" Hwa shouts from the kitchen.

"Joongie, he just left"

"What?"

I go and tell him what happened or what I saw and see he is baffled.

"Wait, what's the point in going out if he doesn't have any money?" I hear Wooyoung ask, we all tense up and go and check our wallets, I see all of us sigh in relief except Seonghwa.

"My wallets been stolen" everyone's eyes widen in response, my mouth hangs open in response and gape. We sit at the table eating in silence and then staring into space, it goes on for another hour that's until we hear the door open.

"Thanks for your wallet Seonghwa"

Joongie throw's Seonghwa's wallet to him and then he walked off upstairs and ignored the rest of us.

"Ok, who else is pissed as well?"

Everyone else raises their hands, I look over to Seonghwa who looks like he is ready to erupt as he is seething.

Seonghwa's PoV:

I was pissed, however me being pissed is an understatement, I was ready to explode, I got up and headed to my room, knowing Hongjoong would be there.

I walk inside and I see Joongie in my room as predicted. I walk over to him and pick him up and throw him over my shoulder.

"Put me down" I ignore his protest.

"Hey I said put me down" I just ignore him

"SEONGHWA I SAID PUT ME DOWN"

"NO, Joongie you have been very bad, do you know what could've happened to you, what if you fell into littlespace, what if you had an accident and you know what type of accident I mean, anything could have happened to you and no one else would have been able to help you"

I take him to the changing room and lay him on to the changing table.

"What the hell Seonghwa, why am I on a changing table.......oh fuck no you are not putting a diaper on me"

"Joongie you need to wear one, you are always in littlespace you have not been in bigspace in years, you have no control over your bladder anymore"

"I do have control over my bladder"

"Really, then how many accidents did you have?"

"None actually, I am still wearing what I wore when I left the house, and why do you assume I had more than one accident?"

"Oh really, that's good that you had no accidents" I ignored his question that he asked me as the answer is kinda really obvious.

"Then why the hell are you putting a diaper on me?"

"Like I said before, protection and precaution, let me ask you did you go to the toilet before you go to the toilet before you left and while you were out?"

"You didn't answer my question so why should I answer yours?"

"I already answered that question, now, tell answer my question to you go to the toilet before you left and whilst you were out?"

"No"

"Then you should understand why I am putting a diaper on you0

"But I don't want to wear a diaper"

I roll my eyes and keep putting the diaper on.

"Stop squirming"

"No, why should I?"

"Cos I said so"

He just rolls his eyes at me so I slap his thigh.

"Done, now it is time for your punishment"

"Whatever, what is it?"

"Glad to know you are willing to get your punishment"

"Just tell me already"

"Okay, you have an early bedtime for a week, you will get 5 spanks every night before bedtime and no sleeping with anyone"

I look over to Joongie and see that he is refusing to look at me.

"What's the problem?"

"Why do I have to sleep alone? I don't wanna sleep alone" he whined

"Because you have been a bad boy"

"Butt I don't wanna sleep alone, what if I have a nightmare"

"Then we will cross that bridge when we come to it and you can sleep with someone but if you don't you can sleep on your own like you normally do there is a baby monitor in your room anyway so we will know if you have a nightmare but I suggest you don't go faking one either or else your punishment will be worse and don't forget we will know if your faking as we have Wooyoung"

"Fiinnee"

"Good boy"

"*grumbles*"