Chapter 14

Hongjoong's PoV:

Today I decided to wake up big, reason being, I don't know, but I felt like being big. I decided I was gonna sneak out of my room to the bathroom cos I don't want to see anyone.

Once I made it to the bathroom, I get undressed and hop in to the shower. After I am done having a shower I step out and wrap a towel around myself and open the bathroom door to find Seonghwa on the other side of the door, I groan.

Seonghwa grabs my arm and takes me to the changing room, he then picks me up and places me on to the changing table.

"Why are you doing this to me I'm not in littlespace"

"I know but you still need to wear protection"

"I get ghat but why the hell are you putting me in littlespace clothes?"

"Because I can and I am"

"This is sooo unfair"

"I don't care"

"Rude"

When I said that Seonghwa just looked at me like what the fuck and I felt like shitting my pants.

"Y'know, why do I have to wear a diaper can't I just wear a pull up which is less noticeable"

"Stop complaining and no you can not wear a pull up as we don't have any and it won't be able to hold all your piss and shit and pull ups are for potty training you ain't potty trained"

"*mumbles*Asshole"

Apparently Seonghwa heard me and swats my thigh.

"Today we are going out ok"

"And what are we doing? *sassily*"

"Bonding"

I roll my eyes at that.

"And you called me an asshole"

Seonghwa's PoV:

After I finished getting Hongjoong ready for the day I lift him up and place him on to my hip and he starts to squirm.

"Put me down you asshole"

"No"

"*whining* Whhhhhyyyyyyy?"

"BeCause I can and I just did now stop whining"

"I can walk on my own ya know"

"Hongjoong the reason why I am carrying you is because I don't trust you to be alone so we will be carrying you also whilst we're out you will be put in a car seat for when we're in the car and a stroller ( or pushchair if it's your preferred word) whilst we are out walking"

"What the FUCK, NO I won't"

"Yes you will because we don't want that little stunt of yours happening again"

"Fuck you Seonghwa" I roll my eyes and swat his thigh.

Once we get downstairs in to the kitchen I strap Joongie in to his high chair, the other members start travelling in and I start to give everyone their breakfast. I see Jongho trying to feed Hongjoong however, he is not cooperating.

"He is in big space by the way"

"Like me being in big space is gonna make a difference, your still gonna treat me like a fucking child anyway"

Jongho's PoV:

Once he said that I swat him on his thigh really hard.

"Ow that hurt you motherfucker"

I swatted his thigh again.

"Stop being disrespectful and eat the food you have been given"

He rolled his eyes at me so I took his food away, he then pouted at that action.

"What's with the pout? Do you want your food? If so then you have to let Papa feed you"

He nodded in response.

"Good boy, now let Papa feed you"

Once breakfast was over everyone but Hongjoong went to go and get ready for the day out, I then went over to Hongjoong and took him out of his high chair and placed him on my hip he then started to fuss around.

"Stop fussing"

"I wouldn't be fussing if you put me down" Hongjoong said gritting his teeth.

We walk over to the cars and I open the back door and place Hongjoong in to the car seat.

"I'm not a baby, I can sit on a normal seat"

"Hongjoong this is for your safety"

In one car there was me, Yeosang, Hongjoong and Seonghwa whilst in the other car was WooSan and Yungi. Hongjoong kept kicking Seonghwa's sewt whilst he was driving.

"Hongjoong stop kicking Seonghwa's chair whilst he is driving"

"No"

"Hongjoong this is my last warning. STOP"

He stopped, then pouted.

"Stop pouting"

He ignored me and continued to pout until we arrived to our destination which was the mall. I picked Joongie up out of his car seat whilst  Seonghwa grabbed his stroller (or pushchair) from the boot of the car and set it up, I then placed him in the stroller and strapped him hin, I then got the diaper bag and placed it in the small basket (or whatever it's called) under the stroller. Much to everyone's surprise, Hongjoong didn't complain, fuss or whine when he was strapped into the stroller. Mingi then grabbed the stroller and started pushing it whilst we all walked in to the mall.

The first thing we decided to do was to go shopping, our first stop was the little's store and we got some more diapers, new pacis, bottles, sippy cups.....

"I don't want sippy cups, put them back"

"O......kay"

We also got new onesies, pacifier clips as well as other littlespace essentials, we the went to Gucci, Louis Vouttone and JD as well as Doc Martens after a while of  shopping Hongjoong started to complain.

"I'm hungry, I want food, give me fooooooddd"

"I have to agree with Hongjoong we have been shopping for a while and we need food"

Everyone agreed with Hongjoong and my statement so we decided to head to the food courts, we ordered burgers and fries after we finished eating we then continued to do our bonding, I look over to Hongjoong and Mingi and botice that Hongjoong is sleeping so I suggest that we go home.

Once we arrive home, Hongjoong wakes up I then unbuckle him from his car seat and place him on my hip, he rests his head on mg shoulder I then take him upstairs to change his diaper, he started to fall asleep so I took him to his bedroom, just as I was about to put him in his crib he whined and clung on to me so I decided to put him in my room on to my bed, then I went downstairs and hung out with the rest of Ateez.