Chapter 6

Third person PoV:

The next day San woke up and was greeted with the sight of Yungi and Joongie waiting fir breakfasy, JongSang talking to a person who he doesn't know and Hwa making breakfast.

San's PoV:

I go to sit down and I sit down next to the new guy and to be honest I find him really good looking.

I keep staring at him until I am broken out of my thought process.

" 'Pa"

"Why hello Joongie, how are you?"

"*babbles*"

It seems he slipped younger than he was yesterday, Seonghwa then comes in with our breakfast and then I start to feed Joongie and then give Joongie a bottle.

Jongho's PoV:

I gotta admit yesterday was a bit hectic and busy, at least today we get a day off to look after Joongie.

At the moment I am talking to Wooyoung and I gotta be honest he is an interesting guy, I see San staring at him and to be honest it's kinda funny when Joongie takes him out of his trance.

After we have our breakfast I go over to Joongie and pick him up and head to the bathroom to give him a bath as he didn't have one last night.

I start running a bath for Joongie and once I feel it is a good temperature then I get him undressed and put him in the bath in which Joongie starts squealing and splashing the water everywhere, I then get him out after 45mins of playing and dry him, after that I take him to his room, put him on the changing table and grab him a fresh diaper but before I put it on I talcum powder his skin then I tape up the sides of his diaper. Throughout the entire process he is whining and wiggling around, once I am done I grab him a legless onesie and give him his paci. I then pick him up and place hime on my hip and walk to the living room.

"What do you want to do today Joongie?" I ask him and he points to the tv.

"You want to watch tv?" He nods at my response.

"Ok then" I head over to the tv and turn it on, I then sit down on the couch with Joongie on my lap. Everyone else joins us and I put minions on for Joongie to watch.

After the small minions marathon it is time for lunch . We eat our lunch in the living room though. After finishing our lunch we give Joongie a warm bottle of milk before his nap.

Yunho's PoV:

Once Joongie's bottle is ready I take the bottle and Joongie is put in my lap, I then start to feed him his bottle which he so eagerly takes.

Once the bottle is empty, I pry it away from Joongie and give him his paci. I then picked him up and take him to his room I put him on the changing table and remove his soiled diaper, clean him, tgen pit him in a fresh diaper, I then dress him into a footed onesie, once I'm done with that I lay him down for his nap.

Once he is laid down, I throw away his soiled diaper. I then go back to the others and join them in the living room and we watch deadpool.

Yeosang's PoV:

Once the movie is over, I head upstairs to Joongie's room as his nap time is over. I walk into his room to see that he is awake and sitting up in his crib waiting to be picked up. I head over to his crib and pick him up and place him onto the changing table to change yet another stinky diaper, I then change him into some clothes as I'm assuming he is going to want to play outside.

I pick him up and place him on my hip then grab his stinky diaper and head downstairs, I hand Joongie over to San and I go to throw away his soiled diaper.

San's PoV:

Yeosang comes back down with Joongie and hands Joongie over to me I stand up and go outside with him and play with him in the sandbox.

After a while it starts getting late so I pick Joongie up and take him inside for dinner.

"What's for dinner Seonghwa?"

"Pizza"

"Nice"

I place Joongie in his high chair and strap him in it to which he whines at but not that much I also place a bib on him.

"Did Joongie have a nice time playing with Appa?"

"*babbles*"

"That's good"

Third person PoV:

Once Seonghwa was finished making dinner, he called everyone to the dining room and everyone started to eat and Seonghwa started to feed Joongie then himself.

Seonghwa's PoV:

After everyone finished eating I picked Joongie up from out of his high chair and went to the bathroom to give him yet another bath as he got very dirty from playing and eating, I started to run a bath for him.

I sat Joongie down on the bathroom floor and I proceeded to put a bath bomb in which is chocolate smelling, I then grab his changing supplies and his pjs as well as mine, I figured I would bathe with him.

I came back and saw that the bath was nearly full so I stopped the water running by turning off the tap and checked to see if the bath was the right temperature, it was, so I undressed Joongie who was playing with some bath toys on the floor, then placed him and the bath toys into the bath, then I got undressed and climbed in with him.

After a while of playing in the bath it was time to get out. Joongie whined at that.

"I know Joongie, but don't you wanna wear warm clothes" after hearing that Joongie looked almost to tears, he didn't want to get out of the bath.

"C'mon Joongie, I will put you in some nice warm clothes" I pick Joongie up and take him out of the bath tub, he starts whining a lot more.

"C'mon stop the whining, here's your paci"

He stops his whining which meant he was content with sucking on his paci. I start getting him dressed, however, I decided to dry myself and put on my pjs before working on Joongie.

Once I was dressed, I worked on Joongie, first I dried him then I grabbed the diaper and started putting on the diaper not forgetting to put talcum powder on him so that he wouldn't get a rash, I closed the tabs on the diaper then put him in a onesie which was a minion one, I then took him to my room, I figures that Joongie can sleep with me tonight so we don't have a repeat of last night.

"Let's watch some tv shall we?"

"Ye"

Whilst we were watching I went to grab Joongie a warm bottle of milk. I soon return with a bottle of milk in my hand, I then pick up Joongie and lay him on my lap and feed him the bottle, once he finished his bottle I plucked it from his mouth and give him his paci and as soon as his paci is in his mouth he is out like a light, I turn off the tv and read a book. After a while of reading I finally turn off the light and go to sleep with Joongie in my arms.