Chapter 4

Yeosang's PoV:

Just as I was about to tell Wooyoung about Hongjoong, we stop dead in our tracks as we hear screams coming from Hongjoong who seems to be having a little tantrum.

Mingi's PoV:

Today I am supposed to be looking after little Joongie with Seonghwa today.

Now usually Joongie is usually well behaved, but right now he is having a little tantrum about going to bed, you see Joongie's headspace age is very young it is 0-2 however sometimes though very rarely it can be 3, however it is very very rare that he is 3. Now due to his very young headspace age, he has to go to sleep early (like 7:30-8:30) he also sleeps in a crib, and right now he is kicking, screaming and crying because he doesn't want to go to sleep.

I feel like my eardrums are going to burst so Seonghwa is helping me, well trying to help me get Joongie to bed.

Sh-"Joongie it is bedtime right now so you have to go to bed"

"Noo .... I nu wan bed, I nu tiwed *loud tears*"

M-"But Joongie you need to sleep"

"NOOO" he screams

Sh-"Now Joongie, stop screaming, you are going to bed right now"

"No dada (Seonghwa), I nu tiwed, I nu wan be' "

M-"C'mon Joongie dada and daddy (Mingi) knows you are tired, so stop lying and cooperate with is please"

Seonghwa's PoV:

Me and Mingi were trying for the past hour to co-ax Joongie to sleep, but he was refusing to do as we say.

I hear rushed footsteps come up to us and we see that it is Wooyoung and Joongie's mummy (Yeosang).

Wooyoung's PoV:

After hearing the scream and stopping in our tracks for a brief second, me and Yeosang rush to see what was happening.

We see Seonghwa and the tall guy who I'm assuming is Mingi (Yeosang showed Wooyoung pictures of each member except Hongjoong when he was talking about them) with an unknown person who is very clearly the groups little as well as the seventh member.

I walk over to the screaming little and pick him up, ignoring the stares from Mingi, Seonghwa and Yeosang and talk to the little.

"What's your name little one"

Yeosang answers for him and tells me his name is Hongjoong.

"Thanks Yeosang" turning back to the littles in my arms I see that his cries are now sniffles after some rocking to calm him down.

"What's wrong little one?"

"I nu wan be' "

"And why is that?"

"Co' i nu wan swee' 'wone co' i be nigh' mawe"

"So why didn't you tell your caregivers?"

All i get is a shrug in response from him.

M-" Joongie why didn't you tell me or dada that you didn't want to sleep alone? We could've avoided this tantrum then" that voice seems to be Mingi's voice. All Hongjoong does is whimper in my arms.

"Ok little one it is time for bedtime for you because it is clear you are tired" he whimpers at that " hey, hey, no more tears now, so who do you want to sleep with?"

Hongjoong looks around and points at Mingi.

"Alright Joongie then, your gonna sleep with daddy tonight ok?" Hongjoong nods at that then Mingi comes and takes him out of my arms and Mingi gives him his paci that fell from his mouth whilst he was talking to me, luckily it was attached to a pacifier clip.