Chapter 5

Third person PoV:

Yeosang, Wooyoung and Seonghwa all watched as Mingi took Hongjoong  to bed, then proceeded to go back to what they were doing. Seonghwa proceeded to get Joongie's pjs to help Mingi with getting Joongie ready for bed whilst Wooyoung and Yeosang proceeded on the tour and their conversation in which Wooyoung found out a lot more information about Hongjoong.

Mingi's PoV:

I picked up Hongjoong from Wooyoung to take him to my room for bed with Seonghwa in toe with his pjs to get him ready for bed.

We arrive to my room and I lay Joongie down on my bed and start to undress him, I figure he can have a bath tomorrow, just as I was undressing Hongjoong, Seonghwa came in and lays down Joongie's pjs. I start to work on his diaper by putting on a clean one and taking off and throwing away the used one, all whilst Hongjoong is whining.

"Nu, I nu wan daipey, I nu nee' one, ge' i' off," I just roll my eyes at that and continue to change him, so to stop him from whining I give him his paci which fell out again.

After I finish changing him I tuck him under my blanket and I quickly change into my pjs and climb in with him during that time Seonghwa has left and after I climbed into my bed Yunho walks in.

Coincidentally, me and Yunho share said room and bed (even though they have separate rooms they do share them and alternate or they sleep separately if they have fights same with everyone else apart from Seonghwa and Hongjoong ig), Yunho gets dressed into his pjs and climbs in with me and Joongie.

"What's up little man? Why are you here?"

"He was upset, he didn't want to sleep alone and he wanted to sleep with daddy tonight"

"Well that's no good is it, we don't want little Joongie to be upset"

"Yeah, at least he's calm now"

I look over to Joongie and see that he has clung on to his papi and is now sound asleep. I take this opportunity to turn off the lights and finally go to sleep with Joongie between me and Yunho.