Chapter 20

Mingi's PoV:

Today me and Jongho where on Joongie duty however we didn't have it as hard as Yunnie and Sangie as he was in babyspace (they have been blessed) and was just a happy little baby who was just content in spending the day with his Daddy and Papa.

At the very moment Hongjoong was laying on his back on his play mat on the floor playing with his rattle.

"Come on Joongie it is feeding time, Papa should be finished making nummies" I cooed down at him as I picked him up and placed him on my hip.

"*squeals in excitement at the mention of food*"

"Yes you are a hungry little baby aren't you?"

"*Squeals*"

We arrive to the kitchen to see  Jongho placing the food out on to the table.

"Is the little baby ready for nummies?"

"He sure is he is excited for Papa's nummies"

Jongho's PoV:

"That's good to hear baby"

I sat down whilst Mingi placed Joongie in his high chair. I started to feed Joongie whilst Mingi ate.

After feeding Joongie I began to eat whilst Mongi fes him a bottle and got him ready for naptime.

Once I finished eating lunch I went upstairs to go and have a nap with Joongie myself.

I took Joongie to my room and laid him downunder the covers, I got changed in to my pyjamas and went to snuggle with Joongie.

The End
Supposedly