Chapter 18

Joongie has a fever in this chapter btw

Jongho's PoV:

I woke up to Joongie screaming my name at 3:30 in the morning and with how loud he is screaming and crying the others are bound to be awake.

"Paaaapaaa, PAPAAA"

"Don't worry I'm coming Joongie"

I can tell by his screaming that he is also crying. I finally get to his room and I see him standing in his crib with a teary face and making grabby hands at me, I coo at the sight, so I go over to him and pick him up out of his crib and place him on my hip, I then pick up his binkie that fell out of his mouth and on to his bed and place it in his mouth, I then head over to the changing table and place him on it and quickly change his very full diaper, once I finished changing him I place him on my hip, I noticed he is calm now.

"Now what's got you so upset this early in the morning"

"I nu feew wew, tum tum huw' "

"Well now we can't have that now can we bubs"

I head to the medical cabinet in the medical room.

"Let's get you some medicine for that tummy then"

He whines at that.

"I know, but it is to help you make you feel better, whilst we are at we will take your temperature"

I take his temperature, as I noticed that he was a bit warm, when I saw his temperature it was at 46 degrees celsius, he's running a fever, I then give him some medicine to ease his stomach ache, he turns his head away from the medicine.

"I know Joongie but you have got to take it to help you get better"

After some convincing he takes the medicine, I then take him back to his room and place him in to his crib as I am about to leave his room I hear him call my name.

"Papa"

"What's wrong baby?"

"Stay"

"You want me to sleep with you?"

"Stay"

"Okay"

I climb in ti his crib and hug him until we both fall asleep again.

(Time skip)

I woke up with Joongie still laying on top of me, I see that it is 10:30 in the morning, I climb out of Joongie's crib quietly I then grab the thermometer and place it under his armpit to check Joongie's temperature and it is now at 48 degrees Celsius which means it's gone up J then hear whimpering so I pick up Joongie and then change him in to a fresh diaper and light clothes, I convince him in to taking some medicine to help him get better.

"Come one bubs, let's go downstairs and get some brekkie shall we?"

He nods in response whilst suckling on his paci.

"Ok let's get you a warm bottle of milk the nu we can go relax"

Once I got him a warm bottle of milk we go over to the cinema room, it is a very quiet place away from other people, it is also an extremely comfy place to hang out especially away from our very loud members (mainly WooSan and Yungi), once we arrive I put on some cartoons for Joongie to watch whilst I fed him his bottle. I texted Sangie.

🤍Sangie🤍

Me:
Hey babe can u pls get me some
Breakfast, in cinema room btw

Sure babe

Thanxx

Np
Meet u there in a bit.

I put down my phone and give my attention back to Joongie who is paying attention to the cartoon. Sangie then came in to the room with my food.

"Here ya go babe"

"Thanks, Joongie is not well today so can you please pass on that information to the others please?@

"Sure, no problem"

For the rest of the day me and Joongie were just content with snuggling, as the day went by I kept an eye on Joongie's temperature.

At midday (12:00) = 48 degrees celsius
Afternoon (15:00) = 46 degrees Celsius
Dinner (18:00) = 44 degrees Celsius

I then went to the bathroom and gave him a coldish bath to bring down his fever, he whined.

"I know you don't like it but it will help take the temperature down"

Once I was done washing Joongie we headed over to my room, I got him dressed in a diaper and a light legless onesie.

🤍Sangie🤍 

Me: 
Hey babe

Hey
What's up?

Can you get Joongie's
Mobile crib and put it
in our room pls

Sure np
Thanxx ur the best

After texting Sangie, I check on Joongie's temperature once again, it is now at 41.3 degrees Celsius, it is still high but it is some improvement.

Yeosang comes in 20 minutes later with Joongie's mobile crib and I place Joongie in it and tuck him in. I watch him fondly as he suckles on his pacifier, I then get myself ready to get in and I then wait for Yeosang to get in, once he does we just cuddle each other to sleep.

After a couple of hours, Joongie wakes up crying and making grabby hands towards me, I pick him up and place him on my hip, I then place him down on the changing mat that Yeosang conveniently placed down for him, I put him down on to the changing mat and changed him, I then took his temperature it was now at 42 degrees Celsius it went up a little bit but it was still good as his temperature was going down however just very slowly it was good that it didn't go up a drastic amount. I reckon he will be like this for the rest of the week.