Chapter 7

Third person PoV:

After a week Wooyoung settled in, it was a surprise that he managed to settle in so quickly even more so when he had taken the role of being Joongie's mama, which now brings us to what's going on in present time.

You see Joongie had woken up at his headspace of 2yrs old and at that very moment Wooyoung was wrestling the boy in a diaper because when Joongie is little he is unable to control his bladder and has no continence what so ever.

"Nuuu, I nu wan wea' diapey, I nu nee' one"he cried out. Joongie kept on complaining and whining about not needing a diaper and to be honest was just about as fed up at it, so he called for Yeosang to come abd help in which Yeosang immediately rushed over to help.

Honestly changing Joongie when he is 2 yrs old in headspace is a two person job unless he is younger, tired, or ill (however, he mostly in baby space  when ill).

After taking an hour to put Joongie in a diaper, the boy was now in tears and he was upset that his Mummy and Mama, so Mingi came and got him whilst San stole Wooyoung so they could get some much needed alone time together.

You see, WooSan started hanging out together and within a week they knew they already liked each other, however, they wanted to take time in developing a relationship.

Yunho's PoV:

I look over to Mingi and see a tear faced Joongie in his arms which must mean that it was changing time for him.

"Hey Joongie, are you ok?" He shakes his head no.

"And why is that?"

"Cos Mama an' Mummy pu' Joongie in diapey so I nu wike dem anymo' "

I roll my eyes at that and so do the others in the room, then Mingi cuts in.

"I know baby, but you have to wear protection because you can't control your bladder"

Hongjoong whines at that so I say "How about we watch something together whilst dada and papa go and get some snacks?" This stops Joongie from whining so I sit down and Mingi puts him on my lap whilst he turns on the tv and Seonghwa and Jongho goes and gets snacks and drinks and Yeosang gets us pillows and blankets so that we are comfy.

After getting everything ready, it was time to put on the movie which was league of super pets, me and Mingi sat next to each other. Joongie was sat on his dada's lap, whilst Yeosang was sat on Jongho's lap, everyone was then settled and the movie started, I looked over to Joongie who was contently suckling on his paci.

Once the movie was over it was time to put Joongie down for a nap so Seonghwa took him up to his room and lay him down in his crib for a nap.

Seonghwa's PoV:

I picked Joongie up and took him upstairs for his nap. I waln into Joongie's room and before I put him down for a nap I put him in some comfy pyjamas and lay him down in his crib.

Just as I was about to leave I hear.

"Dada, nu weave me 'wone"

"Why baby, what's wrong?" I head over to him and he just makes grabby hands, I roll my eyes fondly then climb in and cuddle him. I stroke his back to lull him to sleep, once he is asleep I then head down to the kitchen to get a head start on food.

Once Joongie's nap time is over I went up to Joongie's room and pick him up then take him downstairs for which I called everyone else for lunch and everyone starts digging in.

San's PoV:

Once we finished our lunch, I picked Joongie up and took him to the changing room and then I laid Joongie down on the changing table.

Joongie started to squirm so Wooyoung goes over to Joongie and distracts him. Once I am done I change Joongie into a minion onesie then we go downstairs and we have a movie marathon of disney movies.

We ordered in dinner which was Pizza. Once the pizza was delivered we all scoffed it down. After a while Joongie started getting tired so Woo went to make Joongie a warm bottle of milk, once the milk was finished I went to give Joongie his bottle of milk as it was given to me to feed Joongie. As I was feeding Joongie his bottle I noticed his eyes drooping so I go and take him to his room and tuck him in.