Chapter 10

Today Joongie decided to wake up as non verbal and all he wanted was his daddy (mingi) and no one else but his daddy and he would throw a tantrum when he was away from his daddy, so it was literally 24/7 watch on Mingi.

After sitting with Joongie for a few hours Mingi was starting to  get a bit uncomfortable as he was bursting for the toilet and Joongie wouldn't even let go of him, so Mingi decided to put him down for a nap however that had decided to be proven difficult for him as Joongie wasn't exactly tired at that very moment so Mingi decided it would be best to try and coax him down for a nap but it didn't work.

"Hey Woo, I need you to take Joongie from me whilst I go to the toilet, thanks"

Wooyoung's PoV:

Mingi gave me Hongjoong right after he asked me to take Joongie off him then he ran off to the toilet, now I have a crying Joongie in my arms, so I am trying to get him to calm down.

I tried giving him a bottle of warm milk, warm milk with chocolate, giving him his pacifier but to no avail until he started suckling on my nipple through my shirt, so I took off my shirt so he could latch on to my nipple properly which seemed to calm him down and lull him to sleep.

I then plucked him off my nipple and placed his paci in his mouth then I went upstairs to tuck him in for his nap.

Once he was fully asleep, I went back downstairs to see San on the couch.

"Woooo, I need youuuu" he whined.

I rolled my eyes and went over to him.

Third person PoV:

It was 2 hours later that Joongie decided to wake up screaming his lungs out. Mingi groaned in response as he got up to go and retrieve Joongie who was probably hungry. The rest of the day went really smoothly except for when Mingi left to go to the toilet.