Chapter 3

Wooyoung's PoV:

During my tour of the house with Yeosang, he tells me what I need to know and we kind of just go on having a casual conversation, from what Yeosang told me is that they are all caregivers of a little and that the group is made up of 7 members however only 6 of them do the mafia part.

I thought upon myself ' who is the little in the group and how old is his headspace' my thoughts ramble on until Yeosang breaks me out of my trance " So, Wooyoung what is a social psychologist/psychologist?"

"A social psychologist is someone who studies interpersonal and group dynamics as well as social challenges such as: prejudice, implicit bias, bullying, criminal activity and abuse and it's influences, it comes in handy when being a psychologist as it can help analyse your patients"

After hearing my response, Yeosang looks at me with wide eyes and then nods after taking in that piece of information given to him whilst I snicker at his facial expression, after calming down a little bit I ask him about himself and the rest of the members.

After talking and walking for a while I find out that Yeosang handles all the hacking for the group and that he is a savage introvert and is a bit snarky. I also found out that he is the same age as me just a few months older, a guy named Choi San is also the same age but older than me and younger than Yeosang and a guy named Yunho, San also handles the explosives by handling them and creating them, then Yunho who is the oldest in the 99z group is the resident driver, Mingi same age older than me but younger than San is the drug expert and Jongho who is the youngest is the weapon expert such as guns and stuff like that and finally Seonghwa is the big boss who makes all of the decisions and is the oldest I also learnt that each of their personalities vary but they are all actually pretty decent and caring people.

Just as Yeosang was about to get on and tell me about the 7th member we stop in our tracks as we hear screaming.