Michael Myers Nsfw Alphabet

A-aftercare
After sex, Michael usually helps clean you up and then he'll sit in bed. On a good day he will clean you up, help dress you, and cuddle with you (especially if he's been too rough).

B-body part (his favorite on you and himself)
On you: let's admit it, Michael is an ass guy. He loves holding your ass in his large hands. He also loves sneaking up behind you and slapping it, making you jump and screech. Big or small, he doesn't care he fucking loves it.

On himself: Michael doesn't really care much about his own body, however he doesn't mind his hands. Especially when he's using them to hold your ass.

C-cum (anything to do with it)
His favorite place to cum is probably on your ass. He doesn't really care though and will cum on/in different places.

D-dirty secret
Michael has watched you change, masterbate, etc. either hiding somewhere in your room or standing outside your window. It's not like you see or hear him though.

E-experience
Michael is not very experienced. He hasn't been in any relationships of that type and you were most likely his first. However he does have some pretty good skill for a homicidal sociopath ❤️

F-favorite position
Doggy style, self explanatory. MICHAEL LOVES YOUR ASS!! He doesn't mind some missionary either, he likes seeing your facial reactions as he dominates you.

G-goofy
What do you think?? Michael is quite obviously 100% serious when fucking you.

H-hair (hair pulling/down there hair)
Hair pulling: Michael doesn't care too much for pulling your hair, he does it sometimes but not always. There are few times you can pull his hair. He doesn't care but just don't do it super hard cause then he gets annoyed.

Down there hair: michael doesn't care about it much but he trims it either when you ask him to or when it starts to annoy him.

I-intimacy
Not too much on the intimate scale. He doesn't really do fancy dinners or stuff like that but there are times he tries to make it special if you're upset or something along those lines.

J-jacking off
He doesn't really see a need for it. There are very rare occasions he does it and it's when he finds himself horny and you're not home. When you are home, he just goes to you to take care of it.

K-kinks
Choking, domination (him being dominate), some knife play, mask (most of the time he's fucking you with the mask anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️)

L-location
You two normally fuck in the bedroom but if he's horny and you two are in public and will take you somewhere private or just take you home.

M-motivation
Not much motivates him but if your in the mood and start flirting or touching, something like that, then he'll be in the mood.

N-NO!!
Michael absolutely does not do threesome or anything like that. He hates the idea of sharing you someone and letting some else see what belongs to him.

O-oral
Michael loves when you give him blowjobs. He loves the sight of your pretty lips wrapped around his dick and the feeling of your tongue circling his tip.

Michael doesn't mind giving you head. He likes watching you squirm around as he eats you out nonstop.

P-pace
His pace starts pretty slow and then progressively gets faster and harder.

Q-quickies
He enjoys quickies a lot. He normally is busy with his killings so a good quickie can fit into his schedule.

R-risk
He doesn't mind risk, as long as the risk doesn't involve anyone seeing you exposed in ways only he is allowed to see.

S-stamina
Michael and go all night and into the next day. He lasts pretty long to, depending on the day.

T-toys
He doesn't care for toys. He'd rather please you with his own dick rather than some silicone mold.

U-unfair (teasing)
If there was a contest for teasing and edging, michael would win first place lace. He is constantly teasing you just for the fuck of it. Grabbing your thighs, grinding against your ass, all of it. He also lives for edging you. He loves seeing you beg to cum over and over again.

V-volume
Small grunts here and there, some groans and growls as well. Not much though.

W-wildcard
There this one time Michael watched you kill someone for the first time, and he found it so hot you guys fucked over the dead body.

X-X-ray
I'd say a good 8.5-9 inches. Very thick as well.

Y-yearning
I'd say a good 4/10. He doesn't constantly need sex every 30 seconds but he does sometimes.

Z-zzzz
He doesn't sleep much, but when he does he always makes sure to fall asleep after you have.

-821 words-