Mickey Altieri NSFW Alphabet

A-Aftercare
Mickey is practically an aftercare god. He cleans you, dresses you, and cuddles with you when he's done. He doesn't do anything for himself until he knows you're okay.

B-Body Part (his favorite of yours and his
Yours- Mickey loves boobs. No matter how big, small, round, or flat, he can't get enough. Any chance he gets to either squeeze them or shove his face in them, he's taking it.

His- He likes his eyes and his smile. His eyes can be very controlling with just one look and his smile is just so pretty 😻

C-Cum
He cums the normal amount and he loves cumming on your boobs or your face.

D-Dirty Secret
Mickey hides cameras around the house watching you. He puts them in the bedroom, shower, kitchen, etc.

E-Experience
He has a lot of experience but not enough to make him a man whore. He's had girlfriends before and a few gay experiences as well (but that's a secret 🤫).

F-Favorite Position
He'll honestly do whatever you want, but he favors missionary and doing you against the wall.

G-Goofy
Depending on his mood, he can be goofy or really serious. If he's angry then he's quite obviously gonna be serious. However if he's feeling loving or happy in any way, he'll joke the entire time.

H-Hair (Pulling and Down There Care)
Pulling- He likes pulling your hair and it definitely turns him on when you pull his.

Down There Care- He keeps it nice and trimmed. He doesn't like having it too messy and untamed.

I-Intimacy
Mickey can be somewhat intimate and romantic. He likes to leave you little presents or leave a trail of rose petals, however there are times he'll just fuck you senseless without any romantic gestures.

J-Jerking off
He does a lot jerking off, and always to you. He did it before you were together as well.

K-Kinks
Mask kink, Knife play, BDSM, DIY porn

L-Location
He likes doing it in the bedroom, the editing room, practically any empty room in the college.

M-Motivation
It doesn't take a lot to get him going. What turns him on the most it when you tell him you want him to film the two of you while doing it.

N-NO!!
Mickeys pretty open to everything. However he won't do anything that makes you uncomfortable. Once you tell him no he stops no questions asked.

O-Oral
He loves oral, both giving and receiving. He could kill (get it 🤭) for a blowjob wherever, whenever. He would also kill (I did it again 😜) to give you head wherever and whenever you want it.

P-Pace
Again, it depends on his mood. If he's any form of upset or in a negative mood he's fast and rough. If he's in a happy and goofy mood he'll still be kind of fast paced, but softer. But if you want him to go any harder, softer, faster, or slower he'll do so.

Q-Quickies
He's all for them. The dude wants to fuck all the time and is constantly horny. Quickies may happen a lot depending on your guys' schedules.

R-Risks
Mickey LOVES risks. He basically wants to get caught. Whenever you guys are doing it in a classroom he'll purposely leave the door unlocked for the thrill.

S-Stamina
He can last pretty long but not 5 hours type long. He can go for a couple rounds though.

T-Toys
He's all for using toys in the bedroom. The kinkier the toy, the better.

U-Unfair
Mickey is the biggest tease known to man. He fucks with you on the daily, all day. Eventually, he'll please you at the end of the night.

V-Volume
He can make a decent amount of noise. He's not too loud however he's not incredibly quiet. (He for sure whimpers).

W-Wildcard
You remember those cameras he hid that watch you all the time? Yeah, he's using the clips that he films of you to make his own movie. It's both pornographic and random. He'll then sit down and watch that same little movie with you.

X-X-Ray
He's a good 6.5-7 inches, pretty thick as well.

Y-Yearning
He's always horny. This dudes sex drive is almost unfathomable to you sometimes.

Z-Zzzz
Mickey doesn't go to sleep until you are completely taken care of. Once he's done taking care of himself, then he goes to sleep holding you.