Brahms Heelshire NSFW Alphabet

A-Aftercare
Brahms is all about aftercare. He makes sure yours comfortable, clean, and happy then he cares about himself. Once finished with that he falls asleep laying on your chest.

B-Body Parts (His favorites of yours and his)
Yours: he loves your smile and your chest. He loves getting lost in your eyes, and for your chest, he loves sleeping on it.

His: he likes his arms. He likes how muscular they are and loves how you like them too.

C-Cum
He likes to cum in you, as well as your stomach or chest sometimes.

D-Dirty Secret
Before you two got together, Brahms would hide in the walls and watch you day and night. He would also secretly jerk off to you while you did intimate things with yourself such as showering, masturbating, etc.

E-Experience
He has negative experience. Literally none. You were for sure the first person he has been with. He's not too bad in bed and is very skilled with pleasuring you, despite his lack of sexual experience.

F-Favorite Position
His favorite is cowgirl because he can stare up at you while you ride him. He prefers when you're on top and you take control.

G-Goofy
He's not super goofy in bed but little things he does can make you laugh. He can be pretty awkward and you can't help but giggle here and there.

H-Hair (Pulling and Down There Care)
Pulling: he likes when you pull his hair, however he doesn't pull yours unless you ask him to cause he's scared he might hurt you.

Down There: He's a very hairy man, and most like does not trim down there. The only time he might is if you ask him to.

I-Intimacy
He can be incredibly romantic. He likes doing small acts of service for you just to see you smile. Even when you ask him not to, he still does. He loves helping out and making you happy.

J-Jacking Off
He jacks off a good amount, maybe once or twice a day if he's really feeling it. Whenever he does it's alway to you.

K-Kinks
Mommy kink, praise kink, slight breeding kink, dom/sub (he's the sub)

L-Location
Strangely enough, he enjoys it in the attic or anywhere personal where no one will know.

M-Motivation
He gets turned on whenever you praise him for something or start demanding things. For example telling him he did such a good job at something or telling him to get on his knees. Different things like that.

N-NO!!
He would never hurt you during sex. If you ask him to choke you or pull your hair or anything that he thinks could even harm you in the slightest, he will refuse. If he does comply it will take him a long time to do so.

P-Pace
He normally goes at a pretty medium speed, not too fast or too slow. If you ask him to go any faster, slower, or harder he will do so.

Q-Quickies
He's okay with them if you really want one. He prefers longer, more intimate sex but he could go for a quicky here and there.

R-Risk
He doesn't like the thought of someone catching you guys in the act. He's scared of the idea and like it to be private.

S-Stamina
He can probably last about 30 minutes to an hour the first time around but if you want to go longer then that he can last pretty long.

T-Toys
He never really uses toys, he likes you being pleasured by him and him only, but a toy is thrown in the mix every now and them, no matter what it is.

U-Unfair (Teasing)
You may tease him all day, but he rarely teases you. He thinks it's too mean. However, if yours teasing him and he catches onto it then he might start teasing you a little bit.

V-Volume
He makes a lot of noise. He's constantly groaning, whining, and whimpering.

W-Wildcard
There was one time you pegged Brahms, and he actually really enjoyed it. He hasn't admitted it but he really wants to try it out again.

X-X-Ray
He has about 7.5 inches, thick but not too thick 🤷🏻‍♀️

Y-Yearning
He's not always horny but he can be very clingy. He's constantly craving your attention, day and night.

Z-Zzzz
He falls asleep pretty fast afterwards, about 10-15 minutes after. He's also a pretty heavy sleeper.

🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒🔒
+ 767 words +
I hope you enjoyed this, I'm trying to update a lot more now since I haven't in a while. As always, if you have any request you can leave them in the comments here or privately dm any requests you may have. I hope you have a nice day/night!! ❤️‍🔥