Make Me SCREAM

Stu Macher x Afab reader

You were laying in bed at 2am staring at the ceiling once again. Your insomnia was probably your worst enemy ever. That and the fear of the new Woodsboro killer on the loose. Some freak dressed in a cloak and mask from the costume store running around town committing mass homicide. The room was quiet and all you could here was the fan blowing and your soft sleepless breaths. The room is dark and lonely, and the only person in the house was you.

You rolled over, turning away from the window, and closed your eyes. Once your head became foggy with the long awaited rest you've needed, you heard a tap on the window. You jumped up and looked over at the window but nothing was there. You laid back down but then heard another tap. "It's probably just a tree branch." You told yourself. Then another tap. And another. And another. Finally, you got so annoyed with the tapping you stepped out of bed and walked to the window. You looked through and saw nothing at first until... "HOLY SHIT!!" You screamed. You quickly closed the curtains and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

What you ran from was most definitely not a tree branch. It was none other than a person in a black cloak and white, long mask. "Ghostface..." you whispered to yourself. Suddenly you heard a large shatter, glass braking. You gasped and turned the bathroom lights off. You silently ran into the walk in closet in your bathroom, shutting that door and curling up on the ground. You held your hand over your mouth while tears ran down your face. You didn't have your phone on you so you were hoping that your neighbors saw what happened and called the police but again, it was 2 in the morning.

You heard heavy footsteps down the hall from the bathroom. The footsteps got closer and closer until you heard them stop in-front of the bathroom. You heard him grab the handle and twist it, not being able to open it. You could tell this made him angry because of the low growl that came from him. He started banging on the door. Harder and harder he banged on it until it fell down. You squeezed your eyes shut, tears falling down your face, holding your breath so he wouldn't hear you. He started walking around the bathroom slowly.

"Where are you~? Come out, Come out wherever you are, you little bitch." He said in the raspy voice all witnesses have described before. "Come on, Y/n... I know you're in hereee~" he said mockingly. You stayed as silent as possible, praying you would hear sirens of some sort coming to save you. But no. Not a single siren. Just a creepy guy in a scary mask ready to kill you. Step... Step... Step... SLAM!! The door swung open. You screamed as he grabbed you and dragged you out. "PLEASE- PLEASE DONT KILL ME ILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE!!" You cried as he dragged you towards your bedroom. He threw you on the bed and stood there staring at you.

"I- what- aren't you gonna kill me...?" You whimpered. He grabbed the mouth of his mask and pulled it off. "Stu?!" You said confused. Stu is friend of yours you went to school with. You and him always had chemistry and a sort of sexual tension but you never acted on them cause you always thought of them as teenager hormones.

"Hey pretty lady~" he said with a wink. "Stu I thought you were the killer!! Fuck you dude." You said throwing a pillow at him. "No baby, I am." He said stepping closer to you. "What?" You said, tilting your head. "Casey Becker? I killed her. Steven Orth? Gutted him. Kenny Brown? I slit his throat." He said with a grin, walking closer to you. "They never caught me, Y/n, and they never will."

"Get away from me!! Don't kill me, please!! I'm begging you, Stu, please don't hurt me!!" You cried. "I'm not gonna hurt you, Sweetheart. I've always liked you, y/n. Your pretty lips... they way you would look at me when you spoke... that pretty little body of yours... what can I say? I wanted you sooooo bad. Still do~" He grabbed your wrists and pinned you to the bed.

"I- I want you Stu, I always have but... you killed people... that's not okay... I can't be with a murderer." You said looking away. "You said you'd do anything as long as I don't kill you. And besides, those shitheads had it coming." He said. You looked into his eyes, carefully examining his lustful gaze. You felt yourself get wetter and wetter, just staring at his face made you want him more. You leaned in and kissed him deeply. "Mmh~" he groaned in response as your lips pressed roughly against his.

"What do you say?" He said, smirking at you. "I wan- need you." That was more than enough for Stu to hear before he ripped off your night shirt, exposing your breasts. Stu kissed down your neck and onto your chest. He left hickeys all over your torso. "You see these?" He said, pointing at the hickeys. "These show your mine. All mine. And if anyone tries to take you, you show them these. Understand?" He said, raising a brow. You nodded in response.

Stu kissed your boobs, circling his tongue around your nipples. He kissed down your abdomen and down to your waist line. He spread your legs and kissed your inner thighs. He left little love bites all over your thighs, leaving a bunch of hickeys as well. He pulled your underwear to the side, licking up your slit. You softly moaned in response to his careful movements. "You like that you dirty whore?" He said teasingly. "Y-yes..." you said, taking a breath. He slowly circled your clit, massaging your thighs with his big, warm hands. "Fuck- Stu..." you moaned. He continued to devour you, not coming up for air until you were pleased. He took his index and middle finger and pushed them into your aching hole. You moaned more as he pumped them in and out, edging your orgasm. "Fuck!!" You moaned as you came on his fingers and tongue.

"Good girl." He said. He stood up and bent over you, shoving his fingers in your mouth so you could taste your sweet juices. He pulled his fingers out and pulled the long cloak off. He kicked his boots off and unbuckled his belt, pulling off his pants. All that was left on him was his boxers. You could definitely see the impressive bulge through the thin fabric. "Suck. Now." He commanded. You turned onto your stomach and grabbed his large cock. You stroked it slowly at first, but then progressively for faster. "Mmh... I said suck, slut. So suck." He said. "Yes sir." You giggled. You wrapped your lips around the tip of his dick and slowly moved your head down more. You sucked slowly, trying to ignore the jaw pain from having to open you mouth so wide die to his size.

"Yes baby that's so good.. such a good girl~" he praised as you began to suck faster. He groaned at your skill, making him near his orgasm. "Fuck, love. Yes- fuck- I-" before he could say anything else, a loud moan came through his mouth. He came down your throat, face fucking you slowly as he came.

You backed your ass up and turned towards the wall. You shook your ass in front of him, a big smile on your face. "You know you want it~" you said teasingly. "You really are a dirty bitch." He smirked. "I want you to make me SCREAM." You giggled. Without a second thought, Stu slammed into you, thrusting hard and fast. You screamed as he railed into you, squeezing your hips so he had something to hold onto. "Yes!! H-H-HARDER!!" You screamed. Stu rammed into you at full force. You clenched the bed sheets in your fists. Your orgasm approached you quickly, making your knees shake, eyes roll back, and head fall. "Fuck babe!! I'm close!!" Stu shouted. He pulled out quickly and came on your back.

You collapsed onto the bed, panting heavily. "You okay, my love?" He said worriedly. "Y-yeah..." you said, still catching your breath. Stu grabbed a towel from the linen closet and cleaned you up. He carefully dabbed the sweet off your forehead, smiling softly while doing so. "You did such a good job, baby." He said reassuringly. "I did?" You said. "Of course, my love." He said in a calm tone. "Stu?" You asked. "What?" He replied. "A-are you staying here with me... or are you leaving?" You said in a sad tone. "I'll stay, dear." And with that, he cuddled up next to you and held you close. "We're gonna have to get that window fixed. Sorry about that." He chuckled.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
1,522 words.
Thanks for reading guys!! Ik it took a bit to get to the good part but I figured it'd be cool to add a little suspense in there too 🤷🏻‍♀️. I rlly hope you enjoyed and if you could, don't be afraid to leave some suggestions in the comments or private dm me. No judgment here I promise. 😘😘