Tell Me What You Need

Dom Brahms Heelshire X AFAB Needy Sub reader

As you walk through the house, you can't find your partner, Brahms. He promised to give you as much attention you wanted this afternoon but is now no where to be found. "BRAHMS!!" You shouted, still looking for him. You checked each room but he was no where in sight. "BRAHMS WHERE ARE YOU?!" You screamed. Suddenly you feel something grab your shoulder. You scream and turn around fast, ready to punch whatever it was. As you swung at him, you feel Brahms' large hand practically swallow yours.

"Oh my god, Brahms, you scared the shit out of me!" You exclaimed. "How? you... were calling for me?" He said confused. "No, it's cause- nevermind. You told me you'd give me attention and I have YET to get any." You said annoyed. "I've been busy." He reasoned. "Busy not giving me attention? You promised you'd spend time with me and you suddenly disappeared." You whined. "I have one more thing to do." He responded. "No- Brahms!!" You cried as you followed him around the house, pulling on his sleeve. You wouldn't release until he finally got fed up. "Y/N! Cut your shit!" Brahms yelled. "No Brahms. You PROMISED!!" You shouted back. "Fine! You want attention you little shit?!" He yelled. "As a matter of fact I would." You answered at you crossed your arm.

Brahms picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. He's an incredibly strong man so no matter how much you weigh, he lifts you like a feather. "Brahms put me down!" You demanded. "No, you wanted me to spend time with you so I'm going to." Brahms walked you to the bedroom and tossed you down on the bed. "Take your clothes off." He demanded. "And why should I?" You pressed. "Because I fucking said so." Brahms ordered as he wrapped a hand around your neck. "Yes, sir." I winked as I began stripping my clothes off. Brahms grabbed both of your knees and pushed them apart. He instantly began eating away at your clit, sucking and biting.

"Don't you dare cum until I say so." He growled as he continued eating you. "Fuck- Brahms!! Please- god- I'm so close!" You screamed as you moaned. Brahms began sucking harder, making your back arch and legs shake. "Brahms please!! Please let me cum." You moaned loudly. "Cum. Now." Brahms groaned as he fucked you with his tongue, sliding his finger into your wet hole. You came all over his fingers and tongue. Brahms came up and pulled you to the ground, pushing you into your knees. "Suck, bitch." He demanded. You smirked up and him and pulled his erect dick out of his boxers.

You dragged your tongue from the bottom of his shaft all the way to the tip. You began sucking slowly, licking around his tip, making him shutter. He grabbed the back of your head and pushed it down. You gagged as he began thrusting into your mouth. "Yeah, take it whore." He groaned as he fucked your face. "Fuck baby- faster, slut." He bossed. You began sucking faster, digging your fingers into the back of his thighs. "God baby. He pulled his dick out of your mouth and pulled you up, tossing you back onto the bed. "Ass up, head down." He ordered.

You did as he said and stuck your ass up. Brahms slapped your ass hard and slammed into you. "Fuck!!" You screamed as he thrusted in and out of you roughly. "You like that, you filthy whore?!" Brahms groaned as he thrusted harder. "Yes!! Yes I do!!" You moaned as you gripped the sheets. Brahms pulled out of you and flipped you over. He slapped your face and wrapped his hand around your neck. He pushed your legs apart and slammed back into you again. "Take it all! Take it like the whore you are!" Brahms shouted as he pounded you faster and faster. "Fuck baby!! Im so close!!" Brahms moaned as his pace quickened. "Me too!!" You moaned.

Your back arched, eyes rolled back, and knees buckled as you came again. Brahms pulled out and jerked off onto your stomach. "Fuck baby. You're so amazing." Brahms praised as he laid down next to you. You snuggled up next to Brahms and looked up at him. "Thank you, my love." You said as he smiled down at you. "Of course. I could only take a bit of your complaints before I gave in." Brahms chuckled. You smiled as you passed out on his chest.

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
763 words
I know this one wasn't as good but I'm trying 😖
I haven't been feeling as inspired recently but I'm getting back into it for u guys!! Also check out my new story "Crazy For You". It's a story about the love between Mickey Altieri (Scream 2) and an Afab reader. As always leave requests either here in the comments or privately dm me. Bye 🙈