Brahms Heelshire NSFW Alphabet

A-Aftercare
Brahms is the human embodiment of aftercare. He'll fuck you senseless and then almost switch to a whole different person, running you a bath, dressing you, massages, whatever you want.

B-Body Parts (his favorites of yours and his)
Yours: he likes your thighs, stomach, and chest. Basically any part of you that's soft or squishy. He likes to lay/ sleep on them almost as much as he likes to kiss, nibble, and cum on them ! 😻

His: he likes his biceps and the way you stare at them. He likes when you touch them as well.

C-Cum
He cums a LOT. Like A LOT. Bro could cum buckets if you gave him enough time. His favorite places to cum, as I said before, your thighs, stomach, and chest, or inside you if you give him the permission.

D-Dirty Secret
He hides in the walls and jerks off to you all the time. But not like once a day, it's like a good 3 times a day. When you get changed, when you shower, when you touch yourself. Whatever it is that's somewhat teasing to him, his dick magically ends up in his hand.

E-Experience
Literally none. Like zero. None whatsoever. Bro was a raging virgin before you came along. He had some skill do to his EXCESSIVE masturbation, but not much and you definitely had to teach him.

F-Favorite Position
He likes topping you a lot, however he's crazy for you topping him. He likes missionary because he can see your face contort from the pleasure, letting him know he's doing good. He also likes cowgirl because of course, he likes being below you 😜

G-Goofy
He unintentionally makes you laugh. He doesn't try to in anyway cause whenever he's not angry he's kinda focused, but sometimes it makes you giggle.

H-Hair (Pulling and Down There Care)
Pulling: he doesn't like pulling your hair cause he's afraid he's gonna hurt you but it turns him on like crazy when you pull his.

Down there care: crazy down there. Bro doesn't even comprehend shaving. He does not care. If it bothers you then YOU have to do it for him cause he truly does not give two fucks.

I-Intimacy
He can TRY to be intimate but kinda struggles with it. Most of the time he just fucks you like an animal out of the blue but other times he'll really try.

J-Jerking off
Like I said, it's constant. If anything, it might be his favorite thing to do other than you. He does it so much he made it a hobby.

K-Kinks
Mommy, hair pulling (you pulling his), sub (him), bondage, praise

L-Location
He'll do you anywhere that's convenient but he has a special love for pulling you into the walls and fucking you right there and then. (How romantic 🥰)

M-Motivation
Anything you do. Again, as I said before he jerks off to you constantly so watching you change, jerk off, shower, whatever. Also when you tell him he's a good boy. No matter the situation he gets hard.

N-NO!!
He refuses to share you or let anyone see you when yall are together. The thought of sharing you with someone makes him genuinely angry. He also doesn't like the thought of hurting you, so if you ask him to do anything that could possibly harm you he'll decline real fast.

O-Oral
He loves both giving and receiving. A blowjob from you is like a warm summer day to him. It makes him so absolutely happy. He loves giving you head cause you are his favorite taste and all he ever wants to taste.

P-Pace
He goes hard, fast, and rough all the time, but if you ask him to speed up or slow down he most definitely will.

Q-Quickies
Hell yeah. He prefers to have actual sex with you but if it means spending even the smallest amount of time with you then he's down.

R-Risk
Hes not really for it but if you want it then he thinks about it and MAYBE you'll get your way.

S-Stamina
He can go pretty long, a few rounds for sure. But depending on the day he could cum just from a kiss.

T-Toys
He doesn't really know how to use them but once he finds out it's over for yall 😭

U-Unfair
He honestly thinks teasing is mean and doesn't like when you do it to him but will unintentionally do it to you without thinking.

V-Volume
He's a whimperer for sure. He whimpers and moans and will definitely get loud.

W-Wildcard
Brahms has managed to get you out of the room when guests were over and fuck you in the walls of the room the guests are in. They'll hear either yours or his whimpers and when you come back you have to come up with a lie on what it was.

X-X-Ray
He's a big man, definitely like 8 inches? Girthy as hell too.

Y-Yearning
Very high. He wants sex all the time 24/7 but whenever he's in a mood then he'll refuse to even breath the same air as you.

Z-Zzzz
He doesn't always fall asleep soon after but sometimes he does and he likes to cuddle with you when he does.