Cute Moments w/ Michael

How he reacts to you getting hurt: Michael is getting hurt constantly, so when you get hurt he doesn't really now how to act, especially when your crying about it. Once he sees the tears he kinda just stands there and watches, occasionally rubbing your arm. If you're bleeding or anything of that sort he'll help you clean it.

What he does when your sad: when you're sad, Michael again doesn't fully know how to deal with it. He isn't used to any emotions other than the fear of other. When you're sad he will hold you in his arms and listen to you while you explain what happened.

Michael as a dad: Michael definitely doesn't really handle kids well. To your surprise, he's actually ok with your kids. He lets them climb all over him, draw on him, mess with his mask, etc. you love watching him look at the kids so lovingly as they sleep or staring at you, practically begging you with his eyes to get them off.

Your first kill: When you first killed someone, Michael had many different feelings. He was happy, sad, confused, and turned on. You could've sworn you heard him silently laughing at you as you freaked and panicked, not knowing what to do.

At the movies: if it's a sad movie, you'll be sitting there crying as he awkwardly stares at you. If it's a horror movie he sits there and rolls his eyes at the unrealistic events occurring. He has a strange liking for rom-coms, surprisingly enough.

Cuddling: Michaels not necessarily one for physical touch, however, when you two get the chance to cuddle, he DOES NOT let you go. When you try to get up, he uses his arm to hold you down making sure you can't leave. He won't admit it but he loves holding you close.
———————————————————————————
310 words