Slashing, Screaming, and a whole lot of CREAMING

Billy Loomis x Afab Reader

You and your boyfriend, Billy, were arguing yet again. He was angry because you yelled at him for being overprotective over the smallest things. You bumped into a heavily intoxicated man while at a party with Billy and the man called you a bitch. Of course, Billy being the protective, psychotic boyfriend he is, he killed him.

By the time you guys got home, you screamed at him about how he didn't need to kill the man, he could've just let it go. He yelled back about how he will do anything to protect you from even the smallest things and it shouldn't be a problem. You guys have given each other the cold shoulder for about 12 hours now and it was slowly driving you both insane.

You walked into the kitchen and saw billy sitting at the table, reading a magazine. You looked over at him and made eye contact. He looked at you, rolled his eyes, and walked into the living room, leaving you alone. You sighed in annoyance at how petty he was being.

You walked into the living room where he was and sat next to him on the couch. He noticed you and scooted further away to the other end of the couch. You huffed a moved closer to him. "You can't ignore me forever, you know..." you said. He rolled his eyes and turned his head the other way. "Damn.... It's really hot in here..." you said dramatically. You took off your shirt and tossed it in the ground in front of him. Not a single reaction.

You started stripping completely, trying to get him to look. Nothing. You walked in front of him and got onto your knees between his legs. "What do you want from me, Billy?" And with that, still no reply. "Listen, I'm sorry for snapping. I really am. It's driving me crazy not talking to you. Please, my love." You said to him, hoping he would finally say something. He turned his head and looked at you. "Ok. Get up." He said sternly. You did as he said a stood.

Billy stood, grabbed your wrist, and dragged you up the stairs. "What are you doing?" You worriedly asked. "I'm gonna show you your place." He said as he pulled you into the bedroom. "Oh yeah?" You said with a smirk. "Don't start acting like a little whore. You raised your voice, acted like you were the shit, and I'm not gonna let that shit slide. Get on your knees, slut." He demanded. You smiled and did as told. "Well don't just sit there, suck!!" He said angrily. You unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

You pulled his boxers down and out sprung his hard dick. You wrapped your hand around his thick cock and put it in your mouth. You slowly moved your head back and forth. "Mmm" you moaned as you looked up at him. He looked down at you smirking. "Faster, Bitch." He demanded. You started sucking faster, holding onto his thighs. He grabbed the back of your head and pushed it more. His dick slid further down your throat. At this point he was fucking your face, getting closer to the edge. "Oh god.... Fuck... yeah suck me you filthy whore." He groaned.

You sucked more and more until he came down your throat. "Yeah swallow it, bitch." He said as he pulled your head back. You swallow and pant softly. He picked you up and threw you on the bed. Billy pushed your legs apart and pulled you towards him. He put your legs over his shoulders and started devouring you right away. "Fuck!! B-Billy!! Oh my g- Yes!!" You screamed. You came hard but that didn't stop him. He continued circling your clit with his tongue and shoved 3 fingers in you. He pumped them in and out as he continued eating you out. You squirmed and screamed as you came for a second and third time.

Billy dropped your legs back onto the bad and flipped you over. He pull your ass up into the air and began plowing into you, thrusting at fast speeds. He pushed your head into the pillows as he continued thrusting. "Oh yes!! Don't stop!! It's so- oh my god your so big!! Harder!!" You screamed. "Oh god baby!! Your such a dirty slut!!" He thrusted harder and harder as you cried out his name. You came as he pounded you. Billy pulled out and came on your ass.

You collapsed onto the bed, as did he. You both heavily panted, absolutely exhausted. Billy looked over at you and smiled. "You're so pretty." He said. "Shut up.." you giggled. Billy picked you up and carried you to the bathroom. He placed you in the bath and started washing you. You couldn't help but stare at him and smile. "What?" He asked with a smirk. "You're just so perfect." You said with a laugh. "Whatever.." he rolled his eyes and smiled.

Billy finished cleaning you up, dried you off, and carried you back to the bedroom. He laid you down on the bed and climbed up with you. He laid his head on your chest. "I love you, y/n." He said happily. "I love you too, Billy." You said with a happy smile. And with that, you both fell asleep.

—————————————————————————
•900 words•
Hope you enjoyed guys 😻
As always, leave requests of anything you want to read either here or privately dm me ❤️
ALSO I need y'all's opinions 🙈
1. Should I start writing things in 1st person pov??
2. Should I keep doing "Cute Moments with ____"
If I do continue to do the cute moment chapters pleaseeeee leave me requests for them and different cute moments you want to see!!
I swear I have the worst writers block when it comes to those chapters.
Anyways I hope you have a lovely day/night!!
Byeee💋💋💋