Take a pic 📸

Mickey Altieri x Fem!Reader

Chapter Warnings: DIY porn (basically 🤷🏻‍♀️), hair pulling, degradation and praise (mix it up 😇), slight choking

It was a typical, windy afternoon and you were sitting alone in your dorm room. You had finished your classes for the day and you're now waiting for Mickey to come over for a study session. Mickey was a guy from your class who you've just so happened to have a fat crush on since the beginning of first semester. He's tall, handsome, funny and has this type of dark mystery to him.

Your professor advised your class that it would be best to pick a classmate to study with after class for your up-coming exams. Mickey had walked over to you with a sly smirk and said with a smirk "Hey, Y/n. I was hoping I could be your study buddy." Of course you'd said yes and decided to meet up at 5.

You sat on your bed and stared up at the ceiling, listening to music through your headphones. You closed your eyes and sat like that for about half an hour. All of a sudden you felt cold fingers on your neck and jumped up immediately with a scream.

"Hey- shhhh... it's okay." You heard Mickey reassure you. "Mickey, oh my god. What're you doing?" You said, looking up at him confused. "Sorry... I was knocking on your door for like 10 minutes and there was no answer so I came in. I was checking your pulse, I thought you were dead." He laughed softly. You rolled your eyes and turned the music off.

You both sat at your desk and pulled out your books. "Okay.. Professor Gold said we should start with page 49." You said, flipping through the pages. Mickey nodded and opened his book.

You were at the hour mark and noticed out of your peripheral that Mickey was no longer looking at his book, but at you. "Then the... w-what?" You trailed off, questioning why he was staring so intensely. "Oh- uh... sorry. You're just... really pretty." He said with a smirk. Your face went red and you nodded. "Oh. Thanks. Uh... how many notes do you have down?" You asked, trying to change the subject in hopes your blush would go down.

"Here." He said, handing you the notebook. As you continued to read, Mickey moved closer to you. You tried to ignore it and kept on. "Do you mind if... I take some pictures of you?" He asks, holding up his camera. I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked. "I don't know... just to have." He responds with a soft smile. "Sure." I say. Mickey holds up his camera and starts taking pictures of you, getting different angles.

Suddenly, Mickey grabbed your chin gently and kissed you. You hesitated at first but eventually kissed him back. "What was that for?" I asked him, a shocked expression on my face. "I don't know.. just felt like it." He responded with a smirk.

You stare at each other for an awkward minute before you gain the courage to lean in and kiss him again. He instantly kisses you back, becoming more passionate with it. Mickey leans forward and scoops under your thighs, lifting you up and placing you on his lap. The kiss becomes deeper and you feel a tent growing in his pants. You gasp softly and look at him. Mickey just chuckles and begins kissing your neck.

You moan softly at the feeling of his lips against your skin, his gentle sucking and biting sending tingles down your spine. Without thinking you begin grinding against him, trying to relieve the aching between your thighs. This movement earns a soft moan from Mickey.

Mickey slides his hands beneath your shirt and up your back, his finger tips grazing your skin. You remove your shirt and toss it behind you, unclasping your bra soon after. Mickeys eyes practically sparkle when they see your chest, and he quickly attaches his mouth to one of your nipples, pinching the other between his index finger and thumb. You arch your back slightly as he swirls his tongue around your nipple, so switching to the other and doing the same.