Freddy Krueger NSFW Alphabet

A-Aftercare
After sex, Freddy holds you in his arms and waits for you to fall asleep. Because of him being a demon, he doesn't really need sleep, so he's rather watch you sleep. He loves the way you look, whether it's beautiful and delicate or funny and vile, it makes him smile.

B-Body Parts (his favorite of yours and his)
Yours: Freddy loves your eyes. He could stare into them forever if he could and if you let him. He thinks they are beautiful and constantly tells you "the eyes are the gateway to the soul". He also loves your ass and boobs. Big or small he's a perv and couldn't care less.

His: he likes his dick. He knows what he can do with it and he knows it makes you happy. Simple man 🤷🏻‍♀️

C-Cum
He likes cumming on your face but honestly he'll cum anywhere on you. He'll cum in you as well but he doesn't prefer it as much. He can also cum A LOT.

D-Dirty Secret
Freddy has entered your dreams a few times and teased you relentlessly. You would wake up not remembering it at all while he's sitting next to you, smiling down at you. He still hasn't told you.

E-Experience
Freddy obviously has had sexual experiences given the fact he had a daughter, plus he's a major sex freak.

F-Favorite position
He loves queening. His favorite place to have you is on his face. He's very adventurous so he'll try whatever.

G-Goofy
Freddy is ALWAYS making dumb jokes in bed. Most of the time that you guys are fucking, you're laughing as well.

H-Hair (Pulling and Down There Care)
Pulling: He's pretty kinky so hair pulling is definitely his thing. He doesn't always do it but he tries do every once in a while.

Down There: Its always 50/50 with him. Sometimes it'll be crazy down there and sometimes it's actually cleaned up. The dude doesn't care.

I-Intimacy
Freddy can surprisingly be incredibly romantic. He'll set up candle lit dinners, rose petals to the bedroom, romantic baths together, anything that makes you happy.

J-Jacking Off
He jerks off sometimes but honestly not as much as you'd think. But when he does he goes for a few hours.

K-Kinks
Choking, slight daddy kink, BDSM, knifeplay, overstimulation, edging, and public sex.

L-Location
Again, he's a simple man, so the bed is where you do it the most. However he's majorly turned on by doing it in public spaces.

M-Motivation
Anything and everything you do turns him on. The pure sight of you drives him crazy. As soon as you tell him what you want you're in the bedroom getting  absolutely slammed.

N-NO!!
Freddy wouldn't ever force you to do anything you don't want to and he would never allow another man to touch you.

O-Oral
Freddy utterly LOVES giving you head. He wants you on his face 24/7. He loves your taste. As for receiving he enjoys it a lot.

P-Pace
He normally thrusts at a slow, hard pace but if you want something different he'll gladly do so.

Q-Quickies
He likes them but much prefers longer, loving sex. He's definitely fine with them though, as long as he can touch you.

R-Risk
Freddy LIVES for risks. He wants people to see him plow you all the time. He's definitely and adrenaline junky for that stuff.

S-Stamina
Freddy can last for a REALLY long time, and could go all night.

T-Toys
He uses anything he can. He's incredibly freaky and like using anything he can to spice the night up.

U-Unfair (teasing)
Freddy can definitely be a tease. He messes with you all day, especially when you're with friends or doing a simple task like washing dishes. He'll get you going and then just walk away.

V-Volume
Freddy makes a good amount of noise in bed. He talks dirty, moans and groans, whimpers, and don't forget the constant joking.

W-Wildcard
Once while eating out with friends, Freddy hid under the table and ate you out. You managed to hold back your reactions while he did so.

X-X-Ray
He's got about 6-7 inches, thick as well.

Y-Yearning
He's always horny. Any moment that he's not horny is a miracle or a curse.

Z-Zzzz
He doesn't sleep. Instead he lays with you and waits for you to fall asleep. Then he'll stay there for a while, and eventually do his own thing.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
(Get it?? ⬆️ Ik I'm so funny 😍)
Anyway I hope you enjoyed and as always leave requests of whatever you would like to read either here or privately dm me. Have an amazing day/night!! 💛