Stu Macher NSFW alphabet

A-Aftercare:
Stu is definitely the sweetest person in the worldddd when it comes to aftercare. He is sweet, gentle, and caring. He makes sure to clean you up and run a bath for you. He'll make you a warm beverage and absolutely cuddle you.

B-Body part:
On you: he loves your ass, boobs, and neck. He loves squeezing your ass and tits, and your neck is just an open space for him to mark you. Hickeys all over.

C-Cum:
He cums a decent amount, maybe more then average. His favorite places to cum is on your chest and in your mouth (sometimes on your face 😉)

D-Dirty Secret:
Stu wants to see you dom him so bad. He's very interested in seeing what you'll do and he's willing to experiment if he wasn't afraid you'd leave him or something.

E-Experience:
Before you, Stu most likely had a body count of about 3 or 4. He's pretty good at what he does too.

F-Favorite Position:
Stu likes missionary a lot cause it's easy for him to see your face but he also enjoys cowgirl.

G-Goofy:
It's Stu. He never shuts up with his jokes I'm the bedroom. He's constantly joking during sex and making you laugh in the most random moments.

H-Hair (pulling and down there):
Stu doesn't mind pulling your hair. For example, If y'all are doing doggystyle he most likely has his hands on your ass but he does occasionally pulls your hair. As for him, he likes when you pull his hair, in fact it's a huge turn on.

He keeps his down there hair trimmed up and out of the way. Other times he'll shave or wax if you ask. He doesn't mind.

I-Intimacy:
Stu can actually be very intimate and romantic. He sets the scene and makes you feel loved and comfortable. Other times he turns into some kind of monster, rips your clothes off, and completely skips the whole "intimate" thing.

J-Jacking off:
Definitely. Before you, it was part of his nightly routine. Take off his clothes, brush his teeth, jack off, sleep. After you he doesn't have to worry about it. Why would he, he has you? He still does it occasionally when your not around.

K-Kinks:
Knife play, hair pulling, masks, blood (only sometimes cause he doesn't want to hurt you too much), public sex, and dom/sub.

L-Location:
Anywhere, anytime, whenever you want. He literally DOES NOT CARE where you two are, he will do you. He enjoys the bedroom, against a wall, the kitchen, shower, mall dressing room, ANYWHERE.

M-Motivation:
You could slightly brush his thigh and that will get him going. However he is always triggered when he sees you wearing anything exposing your cleavage or thighs. Whenever you bend over in-front of him he's instantly ready to fuck.

N-NO!!:
He will absolutely, never in a hundred year, share you with Billy. You asked him as a joke one time and he held you in his arms super tight for half the day (no joke) to prove you were his. He also doesn't enjoy hurting you unless you give the OK.

O-Oral:
He loves blowjobs with a passion. You should expect this though. He also enjoys giving you head. Anything to see you happy makes him happy.

P-Pace:
He's pretty quick and can be rough as well. He can also be slow and gentle so he doesn't hurt you, of course.

Q-quickies:
Yes. Yes. Yes. If you pull him aside in public and tell him you want him, he's definitely down for it. Dudes a whore 🤷🏻‍♀️.

R-Risk:
Like I said before, public sex is one of his kinks. He loves the idea of getting caught in the act. He loves the rush.

S-Stamina:
He can last a good 3-4 rounds before getting tired.

T-Toys:
He enjoys them. He likes using them on you but he also doesn't mind when you use them on him.

U-Unfair:
He's definitely a tease. If you guys are in public or hanging out with some friends and he's feeling bold, he'll start rubbing your thigh or "accidentally" brushing past your clit. He will also lean over and whisper dirty things in your ear and then pull and away and laugh like nothing happened.

V-Volume:
He definitely makes noise in bed. He'll moan and groan constantly, but he also tries silencing himself so he can listen to you.

W-Wildcard:
Stu is constantly asking if he can fuck you in the costume. He wants to fuck you in it and then next time he wears it while stalking/killing somebody he can remember.

X-X-ray:
He's about 6.5-7 inches. He pretty thick in girth as well.

Y-yearning:
Constant yearning. He constantly needs you on him and he always wants to be all over you. However there are times he'll tone down so he doesn't overwhelm you.

Z-Zzzzz:
He falls asleep about 20-30 minutes after. He likes to make sure your taken care of and comfortable before he takes care of himself.

-863 words-