Too Late (Michael Myers x afab reader)

(Michael Myers x afab reader)

"Turn right at the next stop sign." You told your friend, F/n. Earlier that week, you and F/n had decided to go to lunch to catch up on life. Lunch went well, so well that you two were there for hours just talking. It was now 8 pm and you were rushing home.

"Y/n, why are you in such a rush to get home?" F/n asked concerned. "It's nothing just... my boyfriend, Michael... he's kind of- really protective of me and he probably wasn't expecting me to be gone so long." You responded, trying to not give away the fact that if Michael see's you in the car with F/n, he might flip and kill them.

"Sounds a bit toxic... is everything okay with you two?" Asked F/n. "Yes of course. He just cares, that's all. You can drop me off here." You said quickly. "But Y/n your house is all the way down the street and it's raining." F/n said worried. "No, it's fine. A little rain won't hurt me." You said, trying to prevent them from being seen by your jealous lover. "No, Y/n, I'm driving you up to your house." They said sternly. 'Shit." You thought.

F/n pulled into your driveway and turned towards you. "I had a great time tonight. Maybe we could do this again?" F/n said with a soft smile. "Yeah, maybe we ca-" Your sentence was cut off when you noticed Michael standing in the doorway staring at you both. "I- I gotta go. See you later." You said, quickly grabbing your stuff. "Bye." F/n said. You quickly stepped out of the car and walked up to the door. Michaels eyes watched as F/n's car pulled out of the driveway and down the street.

"Hello, my love. I'm so sorry I'm late, I can explain." Before you could explain, Michael grabbed your arm and dragged you into the house, slamming the door behind him. He threw you down on the couch and sat across from you. "Michael, baby, please listen. I meant to come home earlier but me and F/n got so caught up with talking I lost track of time. I'm so sorry." Michael just stared at you. It wasn't a blank stare though. He was upset, and you could definitely tell. The way his furious eyes pierced through yours.

"M-Michael... my love... please don't be mad at me..." you stood up and walked over to, sitting down on his lap. "Baby look at me. I'm sorry." You said gently, placing your hand on the cheek of the cold latex mask that covered his face. Again, he just stared at you. Not a single movement. No head tilt, no soft eyes, nothing. As still as a statue. "Don't give me the cold shoulder, Michael. You can't be mad at me. You always do this, it's so aggravating." You said angrily. As soon as you finished your sentence, your eyes filled with horror. You had the nerve to speak to Michael like that? He won't let that slide.

Michael picked you up off of him and ripped your pants off. You gasped at his sudden movements, the feeling of the fabric ripping against your skin. A second later, your underwear was off too. He picked you up and sat you on his thigh, guiding your hips. He made you grind slowly back and forth, moaning softly. "Fuck... Michael... please..." Michael let out a low growl in response. You grinded harder, your orgasm building up. Your moans got louder, your breathing heavier. Michael looked up at you lustfully. You grinding faster, nearing your release. Just a moment later, you came all over his thigh, back arching and moaning loudly. Michael threw your weak body over his shoulder and carried you to your shared bedroom.

He threw you down on the bed and started stripping himself. Once he was fully naked, with the exception of his mask, he grabbed you and pulled you onto your knees. You looked up at him with glossed over eyes, knowing what was gonna happen next. He forced your mouth open and pushed your face into his crotch. You gagged as you instantly start deepthroating him. His grip on your hair tightened forcing you down more. He groaned and growled as your tongue moved around his dick. Michael refused to loosen his grip until he came down your throat.

He let go of your hair and picked you up off the ground. He threw you into the bed and moved your wrists to the headboard, tying them to the headboard with his belt. He held your legs apart and slammed into you, making you scream. He pounded into you at an animalistic speed. You moaned louder and louder at the overwhelming sense of pleasure. "Mic-" before you could say anything, Michael wrapped one of his hands around your neck, cutting off your air supply. This was new to you, as he has never done this before. Your moans were caught in your throat, unable to leave your mouth. Your eyes were glossed over and cunt was overstimulated by the extreme fucking you were receiving.

When you realized you were ready to black out, you tapped his arm. It took a moment for him to realize before his grip loosened. His eyes softened and his pace slowed. You raised your hand to his shoulder, pulling him closer. "God, I love you~" you whispered in his ear. Again, his pace sped up, making your moans progressively louder. He moved his thumb to your clit, rubbing it fast and making you near your fourth orgasm of the night. You screamed his name as came on his dick. Just a moment after, he pulled out, cumming on your stomach.

Michael walked to your shared bathroom and grabbed a towel. He came back in the room and cleaned you off. "I love you, Michael. I'm sorry I was late and I promise it won't happen again." Michael just stared at you, this time with soft eyes and a head tilt, basically saying 'I forgive you' in his own way. He crawled into the bed and laid next to you. He held you close against his warm body. It wasn't long before you fell asleep. Michael hasn't always been one to cuddle but when he did it meant the world to you, and he knew that.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪
1,080 words 🫢
That was quite aggressive 😬
U know u liked it 😐
LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASSSSEEEE ❤️❤️