❝𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠➜𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐲?❞

Made a Minsung Story ( Minho x Jisung) must know? There may be a lot of Minsung here, ya never know anyways! Lets go!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ps: just letting yall know. This is a long chapter :) so have fun!

────────────────────────

Thursday Night: 8:27p.m
Location: Motorcycle arena (Is that how you call it?? I don't know)

────────────────────────

Did he regret coming here? I'm not sure, but by the look of his face, he's probably really stunned to speak of the view in front of him.

"Min...Minho...what-...where...I'm confused now!~" His little pouty face made me chuckle a little. God he's so adorable everytime, when his cheeks puff up, he looks like a little squirrel. "Calm down Jisung! It's just an arena." I looked at him with a small smile plastered on my face. "Wha-what kind of arena?...!" He looked at me with his eyes, begging me to answer him quickly.

"An arena for motorcycles!" I looked back at him. His face soon enough went back to his confused face and then a sad face. "Min...not trying to be rude or anything, but..isn't this like dangerous or somethin'?" He looked at me with his eyes filled with worried in it.

I gave him a small smile and pulled him closer to me. "Ji, I've done this since freshman year at high school, through college and this year!" I'm a sophomore at college while Jisung is a freshman here at college. (Is that an actual thing for you guys? For me it is yea, mostly it's a thing where I live)

Jisung and I started dating 3 days ago, so it's still new to us for this dating thing.

"Minho! You could get hurt here! You- H-hey!" I laughed a little, his red face and wide eyes, too stunned at the movement I did "What's wrong Ji?" I pulled his face closer to mine feeling his heavy breathing close to me and seeing those red lips! Wants me to kiss them right away. "Minho~ don't do this to me right now~"

I laughed at his pouting again. I gave him a small kiss on his lips and grabbed his hand. I looked at him, face being red as a strawberry with widened eyes. "Follow me, I wanna show you something here." He was hesitant at first, but then nodded, giving me a small smile, I smiled back.

I tightened his hand and led us to where I wanna show him something, the loud noises of the motorcycles startled Jisung a bit as he tightened his grip on my hand, I smiled to myself. Jeez, I sure am lucky to have someone as cute, pretty and sweet like Jisung is! Lucky me!!