❝𝐌𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭?! 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭...!!❞

Wooyoung x Felix angst, Hyunlix & a little bit of Woosan. Yes. 3 ships in this chapter, I didn't know which one to put with the title, so I just kept it like that. Sorry, but anyways I hope this will turn out good...!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

Ps: This will be confusing, no picture too. Anyway I hope you will be able to understand and enjoy it!

────────────────────────

Friday Night: 11:38p.m
Location: Yeonjun's house, Wooyoung's apartment and Hyunlix house

────────────────────────

"Come on! You should at least get to know him!" He pushed his friend's shoulder, trying to cheer him up 'Don't need to...I already know who he is...'  The two boys, sitting at a bar, well mostly likely at a party. They weren't really invited, but somehow, they were. See, these two boys were not well known, as they are new in town. "Why? You like the pretty boys, don't ya? I thought you wanted a cute boyfriend. Why not him?" He sighed as he looked at his friend. "Because...well, see, I know that boy...And I really don't want to talk with him..." "Seriously? Why? You guys dated? *chuckles*" The "pretty boy" was dancing, smiling and having fun. Not until he looked over at the 2 boys...he stopped his movements. His eyes widened as he was staring directly at them.

"Yes... we dated" The boy looked back at him. No reaction, as he didn't feel anything for them. The "pretty boy" was shocked, he didn't know what to do. "No way?! You actually dated him!?" His friend was looking at him, eyes widened and his smile wide. "Yea. I broke up with him..." He kept looking at "pretty boy". Yet the "pretty boy" didn't as he had his boyfriend with him, making him look at them. "No way? You. Jung Wooyoung, breaking up with someone for the first time." Wooyoung sighed as he looked back at his friend. "Look. Mingi, I don't want to talk about it. There were reasons to why I broke up with him...!" Wooyoung was getting annoyed by his friend Mingi, then looking at the "pretty boy" and his boyfriend.

────────────────────────

Hyunjin and Felix were having fun. The party was all good, no one was bothering them, they were invited to the party. Since it was one of their friend's boyfriends' parties. Felix was having the time of his life, dancing with his boyfriend, swaying his hips from side to side, as hyunjin was holding his hips and dancing with him too. "You having fun baby?" He whispered in his ear. "Yea! I am, especially with you!" He smiled looking at him, kissing each other. "*chuckles a bit* I'll be back, I'm gonna go get some drinks for us." "Okay, don't take too long." "I won't, I'll be back fast!" He left, leaving Felix alone, he didn't mind as his friend was there too, both were dancing. But he soon felt uncomfortable for some reason; someone was watching him, he ignored it at first, but it was hard. He looked around as he was still dancing...He stopped, his eyes widened, as he looked at the pair of dark brown eyes. He didn't move at all, didn't even look away, as if he were to break down from looking somewhere else. He felt tears in the corner of his eyes.

He felt someone holding his chin, making him break eye contact and look at the person in front of him. Hyunjin's back. "Hey? I came back as I promised. But you didn't need to let the tears come. Was I gone for too long?" He pecked Felix's nose as he pulled him close. "N-no, I-...Um, I just someone...that I haven't seen in a while..." He looked at Hyunjin, he wiped the tears from his boyfriend's eyes. "Is it someone you know? Like ex, old friend or somethin'?" Felix nodded, "Who? Ex?" Felix nodded again as he didn't want to say anything, Hyunjin knew about his past relationships. So, he knew who it was already. "Hey hey...I'm right here, okay? Wooyoung isn't with you...Plus! You have someone to love and care for you! And that's me! Now, let's forget about him and have fun yea?" He made felix look him, with his smile, felix smiled back and nodded. "Yea, thank you Jinnie."