❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠➜𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲!?❞

Hello!! I'm back! New chapter, new ship! Hyungsung! (Hyunjin x Jisung) it will start of with minsung and hyunlix but soon it'll change. Have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

It was something that I never experienced...you could say...

I was shocked myself when I came back and saw him with...Hyunjin's boyfriend...I never knew that this would turn out...

But why would he do this!? Why?! Why?? WHY..!?

...

What did I do wrong...?

────────────────────────

Jisung and Minho were dating for at least 6 months now. They were inseparable! God knows how much they love each other...

Or at least, that's what they both thought. Love doesn't last forever you know...

────────────────────────

"How long are you gonna be gone for...?" Minho was at Jisung's place, helping the boy by packing his clothes. Jisung was going to on a trip with his parents for a few weeks. Well, technically. For like a month. It was summer vacation. Shool had ended last month!

"Just for 2 months or less minho...Don't be sad" He looked at his boyfriend, cupping his cheeks and kissing the pout that Minho had.

He didn't want the boy to leave. Not yet...

"I won't even spend the summer with you first though..." right, Jisung knew that he was right, but he hadn't gone on a vacation with his parents since last year. It wasn't long, but it felt like forever!

He sighed, sitting down on his bed and pulling minho next to him. "Don't be like that min...I promise when I come back we'll spend the rest of summer together! If we come back early" He smiled.

...

"I guess you're right...fine, I'll have you all to myself when you get back, but hurry to come back. I can't stand a day without you!" They smiled, laying down and cuddling for a bit before going back to packing...

"I'll promise to call you when I get there" They were outside, finished loading up the trunk of Jisung's parents car. The sun was setting and it was about to rain.

"You promise? Call me when you get to Malaysia too!" Gosh that boy was getting worried for his boyfriend, who wouldn't?!

"I promise! I gotta go, okay bye! Love you!" His parents called him, he gave the boy a small peck on his lips. But that didn't stop minho from pulling him back and giving him a long loving kiss.

"I'll be here when you come back...! Go, be safe okay"

...

He saw the car going farther and father, where he couldn't see it anymore, he kept looking at the direction, before sighing and walking away from Jisung's home...

He was crying a bit, he felt like he just lost his part of his world...for now.

──A week later──

He didn't like getting up at all, he got a call from his boyfriend a few days ago when he got to the airport and to Malaysia too. But even knowing if the boy made it safe.

He was worried for the boy, it's all he thought about. "Come on minho, cheer up a bit. He'll be back in a couple of weeks. It's not like a year" They were right, but he wasn't sure, Jisung said either a month or the whole summer.

He looked around, running his hand through his hair as he sighed. They were at small party that one of their friends hosted, it wasn't worth going but he was forced to go with his friends. As a little "distraction" is what they said.

Was it though?

"Cheer up hyung, let loose for a bit!" They looked at him and smiled, Hyunjin stood up and grabbed his glass "How about a little cheer up? Ya know?"
He grabbed a bottle of wine and poured it in the glass, giving it to Minho.

Bad move.

────────────────────────

It was a bad idea, it kept coming back to him. He hated that had happened, although they were really drunk, that should've never happened. In fact, they all knew it happened.

But they didn't bring it up, it was an accident. Mistakes always happen, so this one incident was an accident. Right? He shouldn't remember it! But he cant...what's gonna happen if Jisung found out?!

────────────────────────

He was laughing with them, all at chans place as the party that they were at had ended. They were drunk, you could say that they were super drunk, drunk that they didn't know what they were saying. Or at least some of them knew what was happening...

"He's not gonna mad...! He even said that we can do it..~ it's just to get some steam off" Minho wasn't sure if he should do it, but then again. He wasn't thinking at all, so he did it. He slept with one of them. And that being his friend too.

What a bad...no. what a terrible idea.

He woke up to a painful headache, if he were to sit up he would probably feel dizzy and feel like he's gonna die...he felt someone next to him, thinking it was jisung..

"Jisung...baby what time is it?"...nothing, he sat up carefully and looked at the sleeping figure, shaking them. "Jisung?"