❝𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲❞ #𝟓

Another birthday boy that happened to be 3 weeks ago...yeah. anyways HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO MY WOOJIN!! If yall don't like it, then you guys can skip it! :D anyways! Enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

It was a bright shining day, the sky being blue as always and the clouds look beautiful. It was a Saturday noon. The older was out on a walk with a younger boy.

"Hyung?" The boy looked at him, wanting to ask him a question "yeah innie?" He looked back and smiled at him. They stopped walking. "Hyung" he repeated. "What would you like for your birthday?"

He smiled as he looked at the maknae.

...

He thought for a bit.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure" he shrugged as he looked at the boy again "why? Is I.N gonna get something for me?" He smiled as he squeezed the boys cheek, making him smile. "Maybe, but I need to know what woojin hyung likes!"

He laughed a bit...They continued to walk back to the dorms, talking about some things that woojin likes and what he doesn't like.

────────────────────────

He loved spending his days with the others boys, but especially Jisung and I.N, they were special to him, course the others are too. But these two? They just make him feel happier.

He loved Hyunjin and Felix too! But they're to lovey dovey. Changbin and chan always had their hands full with music. And then Minho? Gosh that boy is quite the inspiration he always sees.

Or. At least that's what woojin thought...

"Woojin-hyung will love these!" ... "obviously! He's a literal bear! A human bear!" They laughed at Changbins joke. Changbin, Hyunjin and jisung were at a mall. Getting some little decorations and presents for there "Human bear" as it was close to boys birthday!

──Next Day──

It was the next morning! It was rushed, it was last minute to buy what they needed, they were glad it was Sunday, as they have the weekends off. Woojin was out. On a morning walk as always.

Having his headphones on, listening to a song that he loved a lot. His mind was clear, the sky was perfect as always...

'I love them! A lot! I can't imagine a life without them...it would be so different...'

He had that thought in his a lot of times. Who knew why, it just came in his head.

"Ahh! I'm so tired already..." He sat down on a bench, breathing so hard as he finished his walk and run. Taking his headphones off and listening to the wind blowing his hair. The cars behind him and the people talking around him.

Busy day in Seoul huh?

────────────────────────

"Sooo? What do we do?" Hyunjin asked as he looked at Jisung and Chan. They were in the recording room. Changbin had left to get them some water.

"What do you mean?" Chan turned around and looked at Hyunjin. "He forgot?" Jisung looked at the two of them "No, I know" Chan said as he smiled. Grabbing a little box out.

"I ordered a little necklace with a pendent" He opened the box, showing the two the necklace. "It has a picture of all nine of us" Opening the pendent they saw a picture of them all.

It was beautiful and they knew that woojn was gonna love it!

────────────────────────

They made a Vlive about surprising woojjn, as he had finished his little birthday Vlive a few minutes ago.

"Shhh! He's coming." They turned the lights off, whispering to each other to be quiet. It was a bit funny, but they quickly closed their mouths when they heard the front door open.

"Go innie...!" They whispered to the maknae, as he was going to lead Woojin. The door opened, a smiley woojin was there but he stopped smiling and look around. "Guys..? I'm back" He walked in and closed the door.

"No way I was gone for a long time-" "Hyung!" "Ahh!...oh, Jeongin" Woojin looked to his right and saw Jeongin standing there, smiling. And laughing a bit as he scared woojin a bit.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you..! Here! Put it on!!" He looked at the black cloth that Jeongin had given him. Why? He looked at him "why? We playing a game?" Course he didn’t know what for but just guessed.

"Just put it on, you'll see!"

The only light source was just the kitchen light. That's were the other boys were at. They heard Woojin and Jeongin talking while walking over there. "This is not a prank right?"

He liked to mess around with them, hearing quiet laughs and whispers made him smile. "Nope! You'll just have to wait and see!" They walked to the kitchen, Jeongin signaling the others to get ready.

"Okay! 3...2...1!!" He took the blindfold off of Woojns eyes, he squinted a bit, fixing his eyes from the light and once he could a see a but better he saw all 8 of them, smiling

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!" They yelled out, smiling and giving him a big hug, a group hug.