❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐚𝐲?❞ #𝟐

Yall ready for part 2! Yes! I may include smut!
But like I said last time. No warnings!
:) Anyways! Lets go!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 No warnings!:) Anyways! Lets go!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ps: Not that long, sort of. Smut too :) BTW! Happy birthday to Wooyoung!! <3♡

────────────────────────

Tuesday Afternoon: 4:07 p.m.
Location: Hyunjin & Jisung's House. Ateez Concert

────────────────────────

"Right here, right?" "Yep!" "Jeez, way different, Jisung and Hyunjin usually go out of Hyunjin's room. Why Jisung's now?" 'What?' Felix looked over and noticed they were going behind Hyunjin's house.

────────────────────────

'What the hell?!' "Hold on? What are you guys doing? What do you mean by "usually go out of Hyunjin's room?" What's that about?" "Hmm? Oh! *Chuckles* you'll see felix." The guy up front named Lee know? Lee Minho? He said? Okay! What the hell is going on? "Here we are let me call jisung." Seungmin said as he pulled out his phone. This is so confusing~! 'AH! I wanna scream so bad!"

────────────────────────

"Hey! We're outside!....Ight, got it! Lee know get ready.!." The boy in the back said as he ended the call. Lee know nodded as he turned on his car and soon they waited. *BOOM!* "What was that!?" The freckled boy said as he looked up *BOOM!* "What is that sound?!" Said the boy as he looked at the other 2.

────────────────────────

Right when felix left, the 2 boys went upstairs and into Jisung's room. "You'll think this will work?" "Trust me, I told Minho well on how to find my room. Plus, mom and dad found out we sneak out in your room, they even put cameras at the window too!" Jisung said as he opened his phone and saw a message from his boyfriend. "He's close, here put these on!" He gave his brother some chained necklace and a bracelet, as well as some rings. "Ohh~ thanks, any earrings?" "Sure!" He said as he began to look for some as well for himself too. *ring!" A phone call. "Hello...? Already!?....Okay, we're leaving right now.." He hanged up and looked at Hyunjin, giving some earrings. "They're outside" "Let's go then." Hyunjin stood up, finished putting his things on and soon opening the window "I'll go down first, then you go." "Why?- hold on! Why you now?!" He looked at Jisung with a concerned face? "I don't know, why not." He smiled, jumping out of the window and landing on top of Minho's car. "Jesus christ, you'll hurt yourself! You idiot!" He groaned, jumping out of the window and also landing on top of his hyung's car. "Open the window!" Both boys yelled grabbing on to each other when the car moved. "Open the damn window!" Hyunjin yelled.