❝𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢➜𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡?...𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞~❞

Hello! Sorry for the delay last time, I was caught up with school and i didn't have time to work on a new chapter. But! We got Yungi! (Yunho x Mingi) now so yeah! Letting you guys know, this will contain angst, smut, drugs and alcohol!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 But! We got Yungi! (Yunho x Mingi) now so yeah! Letting you guys know, this will contain angst, smut, drugs and alcohol!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

"Slow down will ya? You're gonna pass out!" Yunho and Mingi were at a party, it was the end of the school year. They had graduated their senior year at high school. Which was a fun yet boring event. But it was worth it.

"But I want more~ please?" Mingi was drunk...and high too. It wasn't the first time that it happened. But in this type of state. Yes. Sure the man would drink and only drink. But never did drugs, the one who did drugs was his boyfriend. Yunho. He's the one with the drugs. Well, recently he stopped doing drugs, as it was fucking with him and his relationship.

But never in his life would he ever give the younger a taste of it, even if the boy had insisted or begged, the older wouldn't let him. He didn't want the boy to get drugs on his body, even if he had imagined what would happen to him. Although the alcohol was fine. It didn't do much on him, the boy was used to it.

"Where did you even find this?!" Yunho smacked the boys hand, making a small cigarette fall and stepping on it, seeing the smoke stop "Yuyu~! That's not fair! They gave that to me~" The boy pouted as he looked at his boyfriend, who was mad. The boy was sad, it belonged to him, as a friend of his gave it to him.

"Who did?" He was serious. Who gave that to his baby? The boy was just pouting, stomping his feet like a litte kid who wanted his mom to give him a lollipop. "Who gave it to you?" He looked at the boy, grabbing his hand and pulling him closer. The lights were flashing, music was now being played. Looks like the party is actually becoming one.

"Mmm~ Wooyoung!" The boy smiled, as if he was being the good and innocent boy he used to be...

Yunho huffed "of course it's wooyoung." He looked at the boy. His face was red, eyes were getting a bit heavy and his bubbly smile plastered on his face. "You're to cute to be mad at." He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. Hearing the other giggle at him. "Mm~ Yuyu let's have some fun~ please!" The boy jumped, the drug must've been a strong one. 'I'm gonna kill that boy' He knew wooyoung was a troublemaker.

Always will be a troublemaker. "What do you want to do?" They walked around the gym, where the party was held. "Let's dance!" They saw a few people dancing, the music was good. But yunho would perfer if there was a bit more people there. "Dance? But they'll be looking at us, maybe we should wait." Yunho may look like the bad boy, which he is. But sometimes he would be the shy boy only Mingi knew. "Yuyu's being shy~!" The boy giggled "come on!" He dragged the boy.