❝𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲❞ #𝟐

I made another birthday chapter. To who? To the HWANG HYUNJIN!! Happy Birthday to him<3 ♡ My baby is growing so fast, let's wish him the best for this year!!! Although it's early, I thought it was best to publish today. Since Yunhos is also coming up too. So! Let's jump to the story!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

He wasn't feeling the best today. He was tired. Super tired.

Tired from dancing, tired from working out. All he wanted to do was go to the dorms and sleep in his bed. Feel the warmth of his bed, the warmth of his boyfriend's hand around him.

But he had to wait...

He didn't want to wait, he was impatient. He just wanted to go home. "One more time Hyunjin...we just need to get that part right, that's all." Chan said as he looked at the boy.

Rubbing his eyes, trying to stay awake, as it was 12:30.p.m. It was a bit late.

"Okay...let's do this again..."

────────────────────────

He groaned...it was the same, he couldn't get that part right. Something was bothering him...No.

Something is bothering him.

Sleep.

"Can't we work in this tomorrow hyung? I'm tired right now..?" He looked at his hyung. Who nodded.

"Okay, we can do that tomorrow. Get some rest then." He took the headphones off ans left the recording room, saying goodbye to his hyung.

Leaving the studio and heading back fo the dorms.

He was glad he could get some rest now. Rubbing his eyes while waiting for the elevator to open 'I can't wait to go to bed...and cuddle with minnie..'

The elevator opened, walking in and pushing the button that leads to the dorms. Seeing the door close he waited till he reached the floor.

His phone started to buzz. Grabbing it out of his pocket he turned his phone on and saw a bunch of notifications on his socials.

Seeing some of them he read them "Hyunjin-ah! What are you gonna tomorrow for your birthday?" ... "Happy early birthday Hyunjin!" ... "Ah Hyunjin's birthday is tomorrow. Are you ready?" ...