❝𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞...❞

Hyunlix (Hyunjin x Felix) angst, I felt like it :) so yea, other than that! Enjoy the story! In which I hope you guys will like it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

Was it hard not talking to him for days? Yes, yes it was. God did he struggle to hold himself back, having the urge to just hug him was hard! Just imagine! Having to break up with your loved one or not talking to your bestfriend and just ignore them! You just want to talk with them and hug them, say sorry to them and not see them be in pain! Or you just see them be happy with someone else that isn't you? (Am I making sense here? No? Yes? I don't know, cause this ain't to me :) ) cause that's how felix is feeling right now. Having to see his bestfriend be happy with someone else and just ignore him. Yet, none of those reasons were right. Because in fact, felix didn't know why Hyunjin stopped talking with him. It happened 2 weeks ago. God was it hard! Felix had thought he had done something wrong, everytime he see's him and talks to him, he runs away or finds someone to talk with, he felt hurt. He wanted to hug him and say sorry for whatever reason he had done...But it was hopeless...

────────────────────────

Seeing him, talking with his friends with that big smile on his face, it stings...*sighs* what did I do...? "Lix.....fel....LEE FELIX! Gosh, snap out of it! We're gonna be late for class!" "AHH! Don't scare me like that...! Jee, almost made me drop my things..." I mumbled as I fixed my glasses, "I had to! You weren't listening to me, yelling was the only way. Plus it's not my fault you keep looking at hyunjin" Wooyoung said as he looked at the direction I was looking at, I glared at him and rolled my eyes, "Shut up...!" I mumbled, I grabbed my things, closed my locker and walked off. "Hey! Look I'm sorry, I got carried away again! I didn't mean it! It's just...I hate seeing you like this...That's all" He pouted at me as he wrapped is arm around my shoulder. "Stop complaining! I know you didn't mean it like that!" I looked at him and pinched his cheek as he whined at it. The bell rings "Come on! I don't want a detention!" I grabbed wooyoungs hand and we both ran to class.

────────────────────────

"So why aren't you talking with him again?" *sighs* I feel like I just told him this 3 times. "Han. Listen. Things have been a rollercoaster with him, okay? I don't want to talk to about it..Okay!?" I looked at him as he nodded quickly, not wanting to get me more annoyed then I am right now. I pulled my hair back and walked to class with him. Now! Problem is, he is in that class...I'll have to ignore him or somethin...jee I hate this so much, but it's the best for us.

At this point, I don't know how long this will continue, not for me but it's the best for him. He can't know why...who knows anymore, I don't even want to think about this anymore, it's giving me headaches and I can't resist it at all...The bell rang, meaning that class has begun, 'shit...' I grabbed Jisung's hand and we both ran to class, as fast as we could. Luckily, when we entered the teacher wasn't there. *sighs in relief* I looked around and saw him. Felix. He was smiling a bit as he was talking with wooyoung, but...it stung a bit, "let's go sit down...people are starting at us..." Jisung dragged me and him to our seats, as it was true. People were looking at us. God I hate when they look for no reason...