❝𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲❞

A little something I made for the birthday boy I.N...I know his birthday was 3 days ago, but I decided to publish it today. No reason, just wanted too :)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

It was morning. Jeongin had just woken up, but was laying there in his bed, laying there like a starfish waiting for water to come. It was his birthday today.

February 8th. He was turning 23 now, just like his 4 hyungs.

He didn't want to get up, he was still tired as it was 9:18.a.m. He still had to practice for a bit now, but he didn't have the urge. Not until Jisung came into his room

"Rise and shine! Wake up Yang. Jeongin!" He groaned when he heard his hyung, Jisung. Yell at him to get up, and instead of doing that, he did the opposite. Pulling the blanket over him. "Let me sleep for a little longer..." He was still tired, but he heard Jisung.

"Nuh-uh, not today mister. Today, now. Today, today. Is something special! Now get your ass up before I do so myself!" Jisung walked up to him and pulled the blanket off of the boy. Hearing him whine.

"Han~!" He kept whining and sat up, looking up at the boy with an annoyed face while the other was smiling at him. "Yes, my baby? Come on! Get up, something special is about to happen!" He pulled the boy up. "Jeez, when you'd get so big!" He struggled a bit, but he got him up.

He chuckled when he heard his hyung struggling to get him up.

They both walked out of the bedroom, Jeongin went to the bathroom and did his routine while Jisung went to the living room where the other members were there.

"Is he up now?" Chan said as he looked up from his phone and saw jisung sitting next to him. "Yeah. He's up now." He stretched and yawned.

While Jeongin was in the bathroom. Chan and Jisung in the living. The other members where somewhere else. Minho, Felix and Seungmin where in the kitchen, cooking and making a cake for the maknae.

Changbin and Hyunjin were out. Probably buying somethings for the boy and maybe for themselves too.

──Time Skip──

They were all still waiting for the boy. All 7 boys were waiting for him to get out of his bedroom, since he had taken a shower.

"He's taking forever...I'm about to go get him..!" Hyunjin said as he was getting impatient "Hold on hyunjin."