❝𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐱➜ 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲~!❞ #𝟏

This will be different. Since this book is both skz and ateez, I decided to make something i always wanted to do! Ateez members with skz members. Yea? Anyways first one of the day. Yunlix (Yunho x Felix) :)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 Yunlix (Yunho x Felix) :)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(No pic of Yunho and Felix. So this will do :] so ye)

────────────────────────

Monday Afternoon: 1:10.p.m
Location: KJ-High School (High school, with different k-pop(j-pop) idols/groups/soloist)

────────────────────────

The cafeteria was filled with lots of students, group of friends. Yet these type of "group of friends" were sometimes competitive with one another. Yet it wasn't as violent as what people thought. Just simple dance battles, music and rap. There were other things they did too. "Hey! Let's go check it out! I heard they were having another battle!" "Again!? Haven't they competed last time?" "You know how they are!" 2 students going to the courtyard and seeing the top students/groups. IU, Somi, Kai, Imase, Itzy, (G)-idle, Ateez, Enhypen & Etc. No, Stray kids(other bg/gg/soloist) They should be on the top? But, not really. Yes, they're all-rounders(Skz). But that's not the problem. It's just the simple students "voting" on who is the best. "Who's going against each other now?" "Guessing Yeonjun and Sunwoo? Not sure really?" The cheers got louder as they began.

Stray kids: Bangchan, LeeKnow, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin.

"They're at it again, huh?" A tall boy with blue hair said. As he was watching far away from the crowd. "Ya know. I'm kinda glad we're not on the top! I hate being center of attention...!" A brown hairded boy said as he looked at the tall boy "*laughs a bit* be glad seungmin! You don't have girls asking you out everytime they see you!" The tall boy huffed out as he looked at the brown haired boy named Seungmin. "Not my problem! Hyunjin, just tell 'em you're taken! Easy!" A younger boy said as he looked up, looking at his hyung. "Easy for you to say Jeongin! I try! They're all like *girly mimick voice* "oh Hyunjinnie! We're better than him!" *scoffs* yea right!" He rolled his eyes as his friends laughed. "Hey guys! Look who it is!! Yeonjun and Ni-ki!" "No way! How'd you know felix?!" A squirrel boy said as he looked over to the boy named felix pointing at the 2 boys in the middle of the crowd. "Wonder what they'll do..?" A brown hairded boy said as he was close to sleeping. "Guys!" A voice was heard. The 8 boys looked over and saw a group of another 8 boys too. Ateez. A good friend of them. "Hey!" The oldest boy of the group smiled as he looked at his other friends.