❝𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧➜𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬." 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...?❞#𝟐

Part 2 of Woochan (Woojin x Chan) will be short too! So let's read and have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

"I liked you for a while now...and I wanted to tell you before I don't get the chance to tell you..." He looked away, feeling bad for lying to his Hyung and his brother. Too. The room stayed quiet for a bit.

"Yes."

────────────────────────

Chan looked at him, surprised that Woojin said yes and didn't say no, like he was expecting it to him. He didn't know what to say but just nodded

"O-okay...wait really!?" He smiled a bit and nodded, looking at the younger. "Yeah, of course, I liked you for a while. But I wasn't expecting you to be asking me out..." Chan wasn't sure what to say, he didn't know what would've happened if the boy said yes, he was just hoping that it would be a simple no.

'It was him...!? You accepted his confession...!? It was a dare...Hyung...'

──Time Skip──

It'd been at least 1 week or so, that Chan had been "dating" Woojin now. When he had told his friends about it, they were all shocked. They weren't expecting Woojin to fall for the dare, but the more they kept looking and finding out why, they were even more surprised. They didn't tell Chan about this. If they were to tell him that Woojin actually likes him and why he accepted.

It could make the boy feel bad for him. Really feel bad for him and himself too. Knowing that this could probably cause a little problem. Not just for him, but maybe with his friend Seungmin too.

────────────────────────

"Hyung...You really think that Chan-Hyung wanted to date you because he liked you, or did you confess to him?" Seungmin looked at his brother, seeing that he was taking notes. They were in the library during lunchtime, they were waiting for Minho and Felix to come.

Woojin looked at his brother. "He confessed to me, plus you know I liked him for a while now... Why?" Seungmin wanted to tell him what he had heard a few weeks ago. That one dare. As he was about to say the reason, they saw Minho and Felix walking into the library and going to them. 'Cause it was a dare...' He bit his lip, making him stop saying something he shouldn't say.

"Hey guys! Sorry we took long, lixie was with hyunjin and I couldn't find him" Minho said as he sat down next to Seungmin, ruffling his hair. While felix sat down next to woojin.

They began to talk and even play some games, Seungmin didn't talk as much as he usually does, his mind was full of thoughts. Was he worried that it could happen? 'When will the dare end? Is the dare gonna get real? What if they actually date?' He wasn't paying attention to anything right now. He was lost.

He didn't even know that his brother and friends were calling his name out. "Seungmin!" He shook his head and looked at his brother's face. "Huh?" He saw Woojin face; he was a bit concerned for him. "Are you okay? You seem lost in thought." He nodded. "Yeah, just thinking about something..."

────────────────────────

Lunch was over, all the four boys were heading back to class, Woojin and Minho in PE. Felix going to his English class where Chan and Jisung were. And Seungmin, had a free period. He used that time to look for Jeongin. 'He knows, I need to know the truth! I can't let my brother be like this!' He went to the cafeteria. Seeing the brown-haired boy sitting there with his computer open.

"Jeongin!!" He walks up to the boy and sits down next to him "Hey minnie!" The boy smiled at him, seeing seungmin smile back at him. "Hey, look, I want to ask you something. I need you to be honest with me and tell me truth." He looked at the boy, seeing him nod.

"2 weeks ago. You said that you hyunjin and jisung dared Chan to date someone...who was that person?" The boy was shocked, he was nervous now. He didn't know what to say. "I-I, yeah, we dared Channie-Hyung to ask someone out...why?" He saw the boy's face. "Who was it? Who was the person that he needed to ask out.?" He was serious, if Jeongin said his brother's name, then he knew that he was right.

He was nervous. "Who was it, Innie? I need to know!" He sounded desperate; worry was in his eyes now. Jeongin sighed, he doesn't want to say it, but knows that if he doesn't say, he'll ask either Hyunjin or Jisung. He looked at Seungmin. "It was your brother. Woojin hyung"

He knew it. But it hurt even more those words came out of the boy's mouth. He knew it was his brother. But now he doesn't even believe it.

He stayed quiet, eyes wide and his mouth opened, trying to saying something but can't. Jeongin looked at him, worried. "Im sorry...you should've known, I- we didn't want to tell you, we didn't want to make you feel bad..." Seungmin looked at him, he was a bit mad at him. "Well I am! My brother likes him and he doesn't know that this is a prank or dare!"

Seungmin huffed out and laid his head onthe table, covering his face with his head. "What do you think he'll react when he finds out?" He muffled out, jeongin felt bad. Sure he knew about it. But because he lied to his boyfriend.

"Im sorry minnie..." He rubbed the boy back, seeing him relax a bit. He looked back at his boyfriend. "Jeongin...look I'm not mad, I'm just worried...Woojin likes chan! What would happen if he found out? I don't want something to happen to the both of them! I really don't..." He hugged the boy, hiding his face in jeongin's neck.

He sighed.

They both stayed like that, comforting each other. Yet...someone heard the conversation...No it wasn't Woojin or Chan... Right...?

Who was it? Who just heard Seungmin and Jeongin talk about this? What if it was Woojin or Chan? What could happen...?

Just "lovers" right...?

────────────────────────

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Short and late. Again, sorry. I'm really caught up with a lot of school work. But I promise to make the next part the last one. Or, at least try. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed! Bye bye!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

──1086 words.