❝𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧➜𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 "𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬." 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭...?❞#𝟑

Here we go! Last part of this Woochan(Woojin x Chan) Chapter! So enjoy!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

────────────────────────

Ps: It's longer than the other 2 parts of this chapters :]

────────────────────────

Who was it? Who just heard Seungmin and Jeongin talk about this? What if it was Woojin or Chan? What could happen...?

────────────────────────

‘Is that really true...?’ 

Felix was out, he was roaming the halls as he needed to use the restroom, yet after he did, he didn’t want to go back just yet, so he decided to look for seungmin, in which he saw him in the cafeteria with his boyfriend. jeongin.

His eyes widened when he heard the conversation that Seungmin and jeongin were talking about. He wanted to come up to them and ask, but he knew that if he did. Something could happen.

He shook his head and went back to his class, even though Chan and jisung were in that class and didn’t talk to them that much, he still avoided them. Thinking to whether to tell his brother about it, and he was. Just not now.

────────────────────────

Woojin and Seungmin were walking home together, Minho and felix behind them. They were having a great time, or at least they tried, Chan was with them. As he was walking home, Woojin decided to walk him home.

“Bye guys!” “Bye Minho-hyung! Bye lixie...!” Seungmin waved at them as they had reached their house, it was now the 3 of them.

Woojin and Chan were in their little world, while Seungmin was behind them and watching them.

He heard them laughing and saw them happy too. ‘Are they actually? Does he even care for him?’ Seungmin thought to himself as he kept looking at Chan then at his brother

He stopped walking, seeing if his brother would even notice. Which. He didn’t. They just continued walking, leaving the boy behind. ‘You’re becoming blind...You don’t notice how much it will hurt...’ Seungmin sighed, he felt sad. He was being ignored.

────────────────────────

It’s been like that now, seungmin was ignored. Minho and felix didn’t hang out with them that much, mostly because Woojin was out with chan during lunch hour.